3rd round

Thanks but I have mine already. I tend to buy and have them sent so I get a booking record when it comes to getting tickets for play-off semi-finals, 6th rd FA Cup ties etc!
It’s that I am hoping my daughter and grandson might come but this would be a last minute decision so I don’t want to pay for tickets that might not be used … thus why I wanted pay-on-the-gate.

More tickets now available at our Ticket Office…

I like your optimism Hull…6th round and play-off semi-finals?..:smile:

2 Likes

Definitely a tongue-in-cheek optimism!
Mind you, ever since the last cup game at Old Trafford when I couldn’t get a ticket ( despite doing a dozen less glamorous away grounds that season) it is something I’ve tried to factor in. And who knows one of these days we might make it past the 5th Rd!

Just spoken to the ticket office and I am informed that there are no more tickets available but there will be cash turnstiles open for payment on the day. Unfortunately they couldn’t confirm what day - lollette!

3 Likes

What a joke!
With being told there were supposedly going to be NO cash turnstiles on the day, I phoned a number of times over the past week and ended up driving to the ground to get two tickets for this Saturday.
Typical shenanigans!:thinking:

Would say that is Bolton’s fault mate

Brilliant that we have sold the two initial allocations and also good news that there will be a cash turnstile so nobody need miss out. Just a shame that the announcement of the latter seemed dependent upon the former.

Anyway, just goes to show that a little bit of success coupled with some sensible pricing results in a little bit of a stir.

Here’s to 1,500 loud, proud Saddlers and progress to the fourth round.

3 Likes

975 tickets sold for Bolton … now that it is pay on the day would be great if we can get 1500 there to roar us on to the 4th round​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess you are right.

Phoning up at 1pm on Sat 29th (the home game against Luton) to hear a message saying the ticket office is now closed but is open between 10 / 11am and 3pm on home match days is Walsall FC’s fault though!!:rofl::persevere::thinking::tired_face:

Update from website. Tickets available from Block G turnstiles in the Franking Sense stand, the Gold and Myrrh stands have now sold out.

2 Likes

Last week the official site made no mention of being able to pay on the day. I presume they were more interested in receiving a few quid in commission rather than inform fans of the actual facts?

3 Likes

I understand that Bolton insisted on this so that they would have a better idea of how many additional Balti pies and pork scratchings they would need to feed the ravenous hordes of flag-bearing Saddlers.

1 Like

confused …am i missing something ? :crazy_face:

What’s confusing about that…
No admittance on the gate on the day, official from their own ticket office.
ie don’t turn up without a ticket, you won’t get in…simples!

1 Like

Sorry @Worsul4eva i think i’ve miss interpreted between you and @tinned’s explanation of things here ,

felt as if tinned had implied you could pay on the day … sorry …:exploding_head:

No probs…love yow!

1 Like

But there are tickets available on the day according to the Walsall website as of today!!!

According to official site you can pay cash on the turnstile.

Glad we cleared that up then between us , and the Clubs …:crazy_face::rofl::rofl: