A message from the defending champion

You’re only allowed to use that phrase accompanied by the appropriate image.

Hannibal Smith (@Hire_The_ATeam) | Twitter

I’ll let you off this time , but do it again and I reserve the right to take the appropriate action. :wink:

2 Likes

See you all in court you bastards. :neutral_face:
:rofl:

1 Like

Sorry Shrewsbury. You are of course 100% correct.

Can I make it up to you?

:grinning:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Unlike with Mr. Clarke, I’ll be looking forward to another slow start from you next season, until, as @chunkster points out, you will have worked out who to copy.

3 Likes

I imagine that Mr Jolly will soon extract his finger from his rectum and put a nice introductory thread on.

I’m glad you’re starting to spot the signs :smiley:

1 Like

I could do a balanced and neutral one.

I think I did it last year, or the year before. So I could copy and paste directly. :smirk:

@Belphegor hate how this little bit of success ( even if under false pretences) due to early closure of said league , you have the audacity to state I and others had delusions of grandeur .
I believe it is this mentality that has set you up for a major fail in the up and coming league now , and there will be no sympathy shown when you fail so miserably after this blatant show of arrogance

2 Likes

No. No, no, no.

Nice to see the juices flowing again between people!!

To kick off, not sure where the title of this thread comes from - there is no defending champion as the season’s prediction league was declared null and void!

Hardies! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Been away the past week and too busy to take note that a thread had started up again!
I’m on it now, so never fear, JJ is here…!!

4 Likes

Yep, extracting finger as we speak and an intro thread with all the details and reminder of last season’s truncated standings etc will be up by the end of the week followed by a week 1 fixture list thread.

1 Like

Haha, nice one.

I’ll go with the official league’s take on things rather than bitter losers :joy::joy:

Edit : May I also refer you to the official decision made by the UTS COO. :smile:

As League Two has canned the season, and based the table on current positions/points per game, so should the prediction league be computed.

Final table, accrued and extrapolated to 46 games to give a true points per game picture.

3 Likes

Due to the disappointing and unresolved ending to the 19/20 campaign, I think it must revert to the previous incumbent and BOOM!

THAT’s what a real table looks like:

Ah, he’s living on past glories. Bless. You’re only as good as your last season…

1 Like

Matt, I haven’t ever played, so maybe it’s not for me to say, but that is the equivalent of Villa 1982-ing.

1 Like

More like the dingles in the fifties.

1 Like

Jealous Manchester might scoff, but I think it genuinely surpasses the achievement of Villa in 82, because they were a whole team and my success was just down to me, alone.

When I explained this to a girl recently she seemed very impressed and kept saying ‘wow’ while rolling her eyes. I like to think that I can read women like a book, so this clearly means that she was well impressed. As she left, she then called out ‘see you later, saddo’ which again is a good sign, as she is keen to see me later and has obviously made efforts to research my on-line name.

That was a few weeks ago, so she’s probably loitering around the thread now.
Yes, it is me!!!

PS Have you got my phone?

4 Likes

tumblr_mttwh2MrDV1seo7jgo1_500

3 Likes