A message from the defending champion

…so thanks!

I think the top 9 from this table should form a breakaway prediction premiership, with the rest forming other divisions, with promotion and relegation each season.

2 Likes

And negotiate our own TV deal.

2 Likes

Anyway @Belphegor how is the Spanish break going? are they taking it seriously in the bars and restaurants? are they wearing masks in shops? do you feel safe and are you enjoying it :wink:

1 Like

Bostin thanks mate,

The mask wearing is complied with by virtually everyone, even in the street. You do see people with them down a little when walking but it’s not easy in this heat.

Social distancing is not as good, probably as people feel safer when in a mask, but inside / outside bars and restaurants people are generally closer than 2m. Smoking in public within 2m was banned a couple of weeks ago and again is being enforced by business owners. As for shops, you just wouldn’t get in one without a mask.

I’m cool with it all at the minute. Played golf this morning, had a lie by the pool for a couple of hours this after, and now going to get ready to go out with some friends.

By the time the prediction league starts I’ll be back to my fighting weight :wink:

5 Likes

Why have you missed me off?:pensive::sleepy:

Dunno, I just copied and pasted. Where did you end up?

Last. :sob:

1 Like