A new dawn

Absolutely speechless. Classic Jeff announcing it the day of a Meet the Manager.

3 Likes

Phenomenal.

Haha didnā€™t think of that

Never thought it would happen. Always thought that the cash-cow would remain within the Bonser family.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually shaking :joy:

1 Like

Do we still have to pay 440000 to Jeff every year still?

Be a sellout wont it now? Plenty of Bonser Stay ways.

Franksy, wim gonna win the Champions League in five years!

On a serious note, historical day. Im in shock!

2 Likes

I take it weā€™re holding back on ā€œsack the boardā€ chants going forward?

1 Like

Hallehbastardluyyyyaaaaa

What a momentous day and the best thing about it is heā€™s flogged it to a Walsall fan.

2 Likes

Just as I was about to give up on the club. Amazing. Was only a few weeks I go I made the choice to not go to any home games any more but that has changed now

2 Likes

I hope this isnā€™t a wind up!
Bit of it isnā€™t then this is a hell of a present in the week of my birthday!!:beer::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I guess so, like to see more on the ā€˜optionā€™.

When you coming back to the Bescot @chunkster

3 Likes

1,000 fans currently on the blower trying to but an ST. Monumental dayā€¦

When I read the thread title, I thought weā€™d hired another wench in the ticket office.

2 Likes

backflip

Well thatā€™s me done with work for the day :joy: there is no way that I can concentrate now haha. My only question is, what is our new chairmanā€™s net worth? Will we finally have some good financial backing to make us competitive

2 Likes

We have received an extra 513 tickets, taking our final allocation to 1,425. Tickets will be available cash only from Northampton on the day.

Almost 800 tickets have been sold so far.

ā€¦selloutā€” (today?)

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Wow!

Soooon :+1::joy:

3 Likes