Adebayo on his way?

Noticed the bag ladies were struggling when I turned the match on last night and checked the league table out :laughing:.Has Bruce been sacked yet??

Currently on a residential trip with my school and was speaking to a Luton season ticket holder. He said he played fantastically on Tuesday and raved about him. Said last season, at times he was unplayable, but had looked a shadow of that until Tuesday. He then said he thinks in January heā€™ll be sold as that is what the rumours are at the moment.

2 Likes

Be interesting what benefit we see with our new owners.

Whatever we get it will be just a bigger lump out of the norm swallowed into the black hole of Walsall FC finances without a burp, I am sorry to say.

First dibs will be Pomlettā€™s/Bonserā€™s loans will need paying off as well as whatever we owe Nigel Bond in loans.

3 Likes

Heā€™s best mates with their DOF so a tricky situation there.

This should be his last job in football, decent record in the championship afew years ago but game has moved on and the likes of Bruce donā€™t.

2 Likes

I read the other day an MLS team enquired about him in the summer. Donā€™t want him moving there and would be a bizarre move at this point in his career when perhaps a Southampton will take a punt on him for 10-15m in January.

Feel as though this could well be another deeney situation where as because we have a sell on Luton will want an inflated fee . And he will end up staying there til his contract runs out

Can see why prem teams may be interested mainly due to his size . However he is probably worth a punt at 5-7million but Luton may bide there time in the hope of 15 plus.

There is no loyalty in football ā€¦ā€¦. Unless of course you are an ex Saddler with a juicy sell on clause

1 Like

Scored today

3 Likes

Sad bastards

1 Like

WTF really :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Never seems to end does it, Ivan Toney has had similar in the past 24 hours.

Depair at the way elements of society always find a way to extoll hate and division.

2 Likes

Absolutely disgusting. Very good supportive statement from Luton.

3 Likes

We could do with an adebayo about now