Andy Williams signs

How you feels Walsall fans?

Underwhelmed

1 Like

Unimpressed. ā€œWahhhhhh stop being negativeā€ thought Iā€™d post the predictable response to an honest opinion.

He had better be 3rd choice or someone is taking the piss.

At last, we see the Yankee dollar filtering through in to our signings

1 Like

Where do I begin ?

1 Like

Only heard of Andy Williams the singer. Hope he stays fit as he is 35.

American owners, biggest budget, promise of yet another promotion push. Re release season tickets on a wave of excitement
Signs the leagues oldest cb and an old man striker who has hardly scored in recent years

2 Likes

Thought he had retired a while back :man_shrugging:t3:

Iā€™d probably have used different words to ā€œsnap upā€ to be honest maybe heā€™ll be back up to teach a younger striker the ropes?

I love the start of the transfer window.
You could say itā€™s the most wonderful time of the year.

6 Likes

Kinda get it. An experienced head to bring on with recent good experience -I think if we get in two proper decent forwards and Williams is 3/4th choice then I think itā€™s ok.

Thatā€™s a big if thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Almost there. Weā€™re almost there.

3 Likes

Can I just add all walsalls recent signings of ā€˜experienced players ā€˜ have been a load of crock.
Ward , Guthrie , Liddle, Sinclair labadie
Thereā€™s a reason these guys get released and stop performing
Joke club yet again

1 Like

Trivela out

I canā€™t imagine heā€™s been brought in 3rd or 4th string to be honest. Paying an experienced striker from the level above wonā€™t be cheap surely? Reckon it will be him, a young punt, and a loan.

And a voodoo doctor for Wilkinson.

1 Like

Problem is this is smallsall so he will be first choiceā€¦ kiernan and williams up frontā€¦ fxcking league 2 defenders probably shxxtting themselvesā€¦ ffs you couldnt make it upā€¦ for everyone that thinks we will sign norwood or telfor give your head a wobble

5 Likes

Surely will be used as back up, 70th minute sub.
An old head up top his sometimes needed, heā€™ll help those around him.
In MF I trust.

4 Likes

Walsall fans: ā€œWe need an experienced centre forward that can hold up the ballā€

Signs a experienced centre forward that can hold up the ball

Walsall fans: ā€œNoooo not that experienced centre forward that can hold up the ballā€

32 Likes