Another one walks

The u18s won today :laughing:

2 Likes

First win of the season lol, can’t believe people are doubting Fullarton :wink:

3 Likes

He’s going to prove us all wrong in the next 16 days and everything is suddenly going to look rosey. He will turn out to be a master tactician!!

Or Ash did a routine (i.e. a courtesy because he was about to mix with other players, not because he actually had any symptoms) LFT first thing on Saturday morning - and that indicated he was positive. He was duty bound to report this to MT (and of course the NHS), and then he went for a confirmatory PCR (the results of which he wouldn’t get back until at least Sunday) and that came back negative - meaning his LFT was a false positive (something that one half of the UTS Covid thread participants claim accounts for 105% of all cases). His subsequent LFTs remain negative so he doesn’t have to keep on with the mandatory self-isolation that he started on the Saturday.

Not saying that this is what actually happened, but it’s a not unreasonable scenario that doesn’t require any party to be deliberately lying. Feel free to come up with other explanations that require some sort of wide ranging conspiracy involving MT, Kilmarnock, the Illuminati, and anyone else that takes your fancy.

7 Likes

Would agree with that possibility but I thought that MT said on Thursday during his pre-match interview video that Ash Taylor still wasn’t available and will miss the game? Without watching the interview again I cannot be 100% sure though. In one respect MT was right but it wasn’t through covid!!!

I think the evidence suggests Ash Taylor hasn’t been entirely professional. Remember the ‘Rushworth is going’ tweets too. I’m glad he’s gone. Walsall can move on too.

1 Like

That of course is another scenario that is perfectly possible and hadn’t crossed my mind at the time of me writing my post. I’d still ask why that hasn’t been said by certain parties to avoid all the confusion and rumours etc. But then again, I thought it had been confirmed by people via some tweets etc that he had had covid and it wasn’t ‘fake’ etc?

By the way, I didn’t come up with explanations that were to fuel conspiracies, or necessarily say someone had to be lying, just thinking out loud with some logical ideas as part of a discussion. If it came across that I was accusing people in some sensationalist way ‘that took my fancy’, then I apologise as that wasn’t my intention and not my preferred style of posting on this board!

Which is why I think the covid piece was linked to the rushworth antics. He’s probably been in hot water over his tweets and then used covid as a get out of travelling whilst organising a potential move back to Scotland with his old
Manager. :man_shrugging: These are totally my own opinions and nothing to base it on but seems too much of a coincidence everything that’s happened this past week

1 Like

Wasn’t meaning to imply you were making accusations as such, just saying that the list of option in your post might not be an exhaustive one of all possible explanations.

Maybe it’s indicative of the times we live in that we expect some sort of conspiracy/lie behind everything we hear? For myself, I’ve always been more inclined to believe in the simple unintentional balls-up explanations than those that require some sort of Machiavellian cunning from people that you wouldn’t otherwise trust to run a bath never mind come up with something so complicated.

4 Likes

No Khan today either - guessing he’s gone too?

It needs a journalist to do their bloody job as well! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’m fuming about our media department’s incompetencies and I cringe every time I see one of our clips in a broom cupboard. And since when has a bobble hat been the attire for a football manager? image
First Dutton and now Matt Taylor (designer bobble). And why is Kinsella being treated like a leper? You watch our captain marvel get a yellow in the first 15 minutes. He’s a liability and a walking red card. I don’t understand why journalists can’t say, “Can you explain the Ash Taylor situation because the dates don’t match up,” or, “A lot of fans are surprised about Kinsella’s omission from the first eleven. Is he carrying an injury or is it a tactical decision?” It’s absolutely shameful.

Covid mate :joy::joy::joy:

I guess the club had to rush out the Taylor news because Kilmarnock were going to name him in their team yesterday evening.

Not overly bothered about him leaving, what is concerning is that it’s the same circus that it’s been for years now with players coming and going. We’ll have the usual soundbites from the manager and the chairman about finding players with the right personality etc, but then we’ll end up with another Osei Yaw or equally forgettable/dreadful temporary signing.

Lleras mrs

Was posted somewhere on here yesterday.

Ahh didnt see mate - bad news

1 Like

Someone saying on Twitter that Kinsella is off too

Anyone else get the feeling Matt Taylor may be the next exit?
His mutterings of how good his squad are seem to be a little insincere of late and his team selections seem to be from the DC book of bingo choices.
I predict he may surprise us all after todays debacle, no Khan, no Kinsella (with rumours of his departure) apparent toxic atmosphere…you could see it in the body language of the players last Saturday, they looked utterly defeated, as well as literally.

1 Like

That was rumoured last week as well

Their body language is the same this week, something isn’t right!