Another one walks

Get shot of Fullarton not taylor

Definitely something up behind the scenes

1 Like

Wish we could, what is he actually doing? This is a VERY important period of the season, so what do we do? Let one player go, just like last year, with rumours, (usually true) that two more are on their way, whilst all our competitors have already done business, we get “All quiet at the Banks’s” for a change. Thought the appointment of a DOF would staunch this annual disappointment.

1 Like

The problem might well be the DOF himself.

1 Like

All speculation - same situation different personnel.

This club is in turmoil. It is just so so depressing to be a part of.

1 Like

One thing I want to add also.

The fans have turned up in droves this season, we have done our bit. Including the increase in average home attendance.

We have been sold a dream. The club is a business, nothing more.

They need to be held accountable for this.

4 Likes

I’m starting to see the ‘protest’ word being used.

Whilst I am always a fan of a bit of vocal disillusionment- I think the only way any message will get through to them is through people not attending, not buying season tickets etc.

It also has to be win, lose, or draw.

That said, I’m going to give it till January 31st.

2 Likes

How a team as poor as this can leave Liam Kinsella on the bench is CRIMINAL .

Yet Shade, Ward , Osadebe etc play .

Running out of patience with Taylor’s selections and tactics .

3 Likes

Indeed. What was it, something like a 20% increase in season ticket sales this season after our lowest league finish last season.

Just shy of 900 go away on a freezing cold day, a week after a no show away at Stevenage.

We deserve much, much better.

The only reason and only excuse is that the rumours are true!!.. Other than that he is the first name on the team sheet. If he goes then i dont.

Problem is it’s a perfect storm now because Halifax fans warned that he’s full of it and Leigh falls for a bull shatter as we’ve seen with his mock interviews so I’d say Fullerton has his feet right under the table and will take some shifting.

3 Likes

Kinsella is off. The club he is probably off to have probably insisted he doesn’t play until the move in case of injury. We however still put him on the bench because of fan unrest!!

2 Likes

Are you sure? That all seems much too mundane and undramatic to be true.

1 Like

No doubting that Ipswich would be a good move for Kinsella if it is true, but the bit I’m struggling with is why would any top half of League 1 club come in for him, and come in for him now after being in League 2 for 2 and a half seasons ?

1 Like

Well where was Adebayo

1 Like

We all thought Dan Scarr was crap and he’s looking half decent at Plymouth.

1 Like

Adebayo was young, clearly improving and scoring goals, admittedly in L2 but all are assets that made him an attractive, relatively low risk buy for a Championship club.

Probably because they can see the lad has a heart of a Lion and although not the most talented, will give 100%

2 Likes

They can also probably see many ways they can improve him as a player under better coaching.

1 Like

Some on here said Scarr was rubbish been brilliant for Plymouth in the division above Kinsella could do the same im sure.

1 Like