Another one walks

No, she’s a bliMP!

Dirigible?

Derisible, more like!

I’d be appalled if we sold Kinsella. I’m hoping it is just the usual unfounded rumour, but it seems to have a lot of traction.

Whilst I’ve never been sure he has the quality to steer us out of the division in the right direction, I’m absolutely convinced he has the desire, heart and attitude to ensure we don’t slip out of it in the wrong direction. An eventuality that seems to be becoming more and more of a “when” and not “if”.

1 Like

Worrying indeed

1 Like

That’s pretty much where I am.

Anyone is replaceable… the problem for me is we don’t replace them. Or replace them with tripe.

3 Likes

I’ve been having a look at a couple of Ipswich forums, I couldn’t find anything obvious about Kinsella until there was a post on one about 20 minutes ago saying something like “bit of a rumour starting about a Walsall player, Liam Kinsella.”

Wonder who she’s referring to out of Taylor, Fullerton, and Pomlett?

We were beaten to him by the Bull in the Barne FC in Shrewsbury … https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/2022/01/31/we-bought-roberto-carlos-on-ebay—brazil-legend-set-to-play-for-shrewsbury-sunday-outfit/

Do you reckon Pomlett bought a couple of tickets and when he found out he hadn’t won we then went and signed Devine on loan :wink:

1 Like

Perry joined us at 18 from Villa. He signed a pro contract 6 months later. We, and certainly he, can’t claim any credit for his development to first team.

I had a very interesting chat yesterday with someone who does some work for the club. Sorry but it has to be that vague, don’t want to out him.
Heard some appalling stories particularly about the youth team set up and those players that are all part of that group from school age to 18year old youth team players.
Little wonder that Llera was ‘asked’ to leave.
It appears that Jamie Fullerton is doing the job he was employed for.
Well done Jamie.
:clap:

4 Likes

Was it toxic because of Llera?

I think you’ll have to ask Llera’s partner. Her words not anyone else.

1 Like