Another one walks

Perhaps Snowey Snow though Liera was the nickname of the plastic Kestrel hanging from the Homeserve stand :joy:

1 Like

Why on earth would Whitney want to come back to Walsall after the abuse he received last time? The guy gave us 15 years of service and then was booed out the building because he couldn’t live up to the ridiculously high expectations set by the Dean Smith era – not to mention having to totally rebuild the squad as well.

The way Whitney (as a manager) was treated by some Walsall fans was absolutely appalling.

26 Likes

Given the amount of bird shit that ended up on peoples seats before it was recently cleaned , I’d say plastic Kestrel is the next to leave! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Good to hear. Frees up some cash for pombear to bring in another suit at board level to do his job as he is inept. Director of having a clue about football maybe?

So glad you added the last 4 words

2 Likes

Wish Pombear would take the same approach to his board, as he does with his staff

1 Like

I saw the club mouser walking away from the ground the other day with a nap sack :laughing:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he jumped before he was pushed. The Academy has produced feck all recently- we have very few decent prospects coming through. Time for a new approach!

2 Likes

Seek a new challenge? Oh well, always a good way to paint incoming sacking in a rosy way. Academy is not for results, so it shouldn’t be a reason, but when ‘youth training’ doesn’t work too well, something needs to be changed. Tbh, I was waiting when DOF starts clearing backroom staff too. So if it is a sign of it, that’s good I think.

1 Like

Oh Walker91, you can’t go saying things like that. One or two of the usual suspects will be along to tell you that, this season and last, we’ve almost been as bad as we were under Whitney!

Sounds like our DOF anyone Lol. Toxic Christ whats happening down there

Walsall FC is literally becoming a soap opera. Totally worn out and fed up of it all.

Toxic sounds absolutely right

12 Likes

Ooof, I believe that’s described as “the tea”

We don’t know if Fullerton is demanding X Y and Z but getting A B C from this guy

What we do know is our youth set up is suffering.

Let’s see what change brings

2 Likes

She replied to Joe Edwards as well. Let him ask the questions for the E & S and see whether she puts it on the record or whether it his heat of the moment stuff from someone who has been deemed to be underperforming (Llera not his partner!)

1 Like

I think i might get the popcorn out and watch how this is going to unfold, but my guess is the club won’t even acknowledge it

Thing is, what experience has Fullerton got to ask anything of anyone?

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Go for it girlfriend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like