Ash Taylor to Kilmarnock

Good. Give Leak a few opportunities.
Taylor and Ward have been hugely disappointing.

3 Likes

Niaall Maher (Halifax) incoming maybe? Contracts up in the summer too.

2 Likes

Assume Taylor would have been one of our higher earners, not neccessarily bad news but now light on numbers, I guess Leak will play tomorrow

2 Likes

Won’t be missed…painfully slow…didn’t look particularly fit…and will of been promised to start…did and was crap.

3 Likes

Great news. I genuinely wish him all the best.

I genuinely couldn’t care less.

1 Like

So who have we got lined up to come in?

This is good news, but we need someone in (that is an upgrade) within a week.

My view is this will be a loan, Meyanese being Taylor’s replacement.

1 Like

I doubt it.

Since Monthe got banned team has conceded 6 goals in two games. He won’t be available again until mid Feb.

With Taylor’s wages off that gives scope to get in reasonable replacement.

Would expect one in early next week. Guessing Leak will get a chance tomorrow as surely can’t go with the same back 4 that looked out of its depth last week.

1 Like

Just remembered his last act at the club would have been winding the fans up that one of the best players so far this season had left. Absolute mad lad bantz (the blokes 31).

Max Melbourne would be nice.

He’s a walking - and I mean walking - mid-life crisis.

3 Likes

“love it Lad, big man up top for flick on init”

1 Like

Been a waste of shirt all season. His miss at Trampmear on opening match of this poor season said it all. Hope we have not had to pay to get rid.

1 Like

If Matt Taylor ever thinks he could do with Ash in future I’ve got an old wardrobe he can have which should do the same job.

1 Like

I’ve got a sideboard to replace Stephen Ward

3 Likes

None too plussed, probably came here expecting to be a regular starter, got found out a few games in and seemed to have spat his dummy out the last few weeks in general demeanour and not seemingly interested (worryingly, even when starting through necessity).

Move on and recruit wisely

1 Like

Wow, that’s incredible. Not that I doubted you, but I’ve just looked it up to confirm, I wondered if you’d pressed the wrong key and he’s really 34, or 71 or something. He’s def 31, and 30 when he played his first games. Something not right there, why did we sign a player who is so unfit? It isn’t age, like with Ward, a 36 year old where his legs have suddenly gone. For a professional to be that unfit and immobile at 31 is poor, and to sign him is even worse. :confused:

1 Like

I think Sadler could step in for a few games with leak and spend the extra wages on a striker( permanent) And a left back on loan .

1 Like

Just read that Kilmarnock play on an artificial pitch. This will play right into Ash’s game…

2 Likes