Ash Taylor to Kilmarnock

If they play on a 5-a-side pitch it might suit him better.

3 Likes

The teams we have to play from now until the end of the season will

3 Likes

We will still sign someone on loan

1 Like

Best for all concerned. It wasn’t working and he wasn’t delivering the level we needed as a senior player. Better this way rather than sticking with a player that isn’t going to work out.

His replacement needs to be more consistent. Hopefully he will be.

If there is no replacement though…very worrying

2 Likes

His artificial hips and knees will feel right at home!

1 Like

Except for Kilmarnock…

4 Likes

Nice bit of luck getting shot of him so soon. Bet he was on a nice wedge of money.

I was chuffed when we signed him but he was toss. Milk has turned quicker.

1 Like

Yeah. I mean I don’t want him to fail like DC

1 Like

I wonder if Ward is still friendly with any of his past managers?? :thinking:. Taxi for one, please!!!

3 Likes

Once you stop wearing a Walsall shirt I don’t really care if you succeed or fail, unless you genuinely contributed to the club. He didn’t.

4 Likes

Take off your rose coloured specs - Taylor has left because this club is going no- where, and Kilmarnock offers him a chance of a promotion. Until or unless I see a better replacement signed, I won’t accept that Ash Taylor’s move wasn’t instigated by the player himself.
As for Llera - well he was seen by Pomlett as a great acquisition by the club. So what’s changed?
Probably as brassed off as the rest of us with the club’s demise!

3 Likes

Sorry, who are you aiming that towards? Good for him for seeking that opportunity, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t completely shit and I am upset that he’s leaving the club. If he were any good maybe he wouldn’t have been one of the worst players at this going nowhere club.

He’ll probably be a star player there. Scots Championship is level if not below League 2.
If we played in Scotland we’d be in the top 6 for crowds/budget, in the SPL pushing for Europe every year, top quality league :wink:up there.

Even Andrew Barrowman scored 20 in a season in Scotland, that’s how shit the football is up there :rofl:

2 Likes

Perhaps we should apply to join the Scottish league, we might be more successsful.

2 Likes

Bye bye ashes to ashes

1 Like

There is a God! He’s been total shite: remember his performance against Hartlepool? I’m glad to see the back of this has-been - a total waste of a (high) wage. He’s contributed eff all in 6 months. Can he take Ward with him? And as for leaving us short: I’d rather play Leak. One question: did he really have Covid or did he cry off last week because he had the Kilmarnock move lined up? BTW - I wish him well!

3 Likes

Scottish rhyming slang for this: Turkish…

1 Like

I don’t think Rod McDonald ever played above Division 4 down here, but he was an SPL player. And David Zdrilic was awful for us and then played for Aberdeen. And Michael Ngoo played for Hearts.
It must be an awful standard. Players are no good for us but do well up there.
And @DavidWFC beat me to mentioning Barrowman, one of the worst footballers I’ve seen at Walsall in an era that wasn’t 1990-92, or the last 3 years.

2 Likes

If Taylor left for that reason the club would have sold him for a fee and tried to keep him.
The club obv didn’t care and Taylor obv didn’t rate him that much else they’d have fought for him and got a fee.
He went cus we didn’t want him us his crap and someone else did .
This has nothing on us as a club, I’m actually happy with the clubs actions for a change

2 Likes