Ash Taylor to Kilmarnock

I tested positive Xmas Day, within the hour had a PCR test and the result came back on the Monday!

Interesting that Matt feels the need to come out and explain. He clearly knows that the fans feel the whole club is run on lies and bullshit

3 Likes

To be fair to Taylor, he is only trying to answer our questions.

2 Likes

PCR testing can be hit and miss. I have to test once a week and the quickest turnaround I have had is 36 hours.

Tests submitted on Thursday/Friday should be quicker as there are less to process over the weekend. Demand is heavier during the week.

I am referring to postal tests BTW.

Does it really matter??? The club spouts BS all the time and this doesn’t really seem to be one of them. Who cares anyway.

A back up centre half we signed a matter of months ago, who most agree has been poor, leaves by mutual consent. Most fans pleased he is gone and whatever happened in the run up to that, the result for both player & club seems a good one.

The club has far bigger issues and far less transparency in far more important areas than this

No he said what he said because of the nonsense which some people were putting on here. Yet there are still people accusing the club of lying. I give up!

1 Like

Dosnt matter. My point remains the same. He knows the fans feel everything is just lies and bullshit

You may feel that I don’t.

Facts are hard I know, keep trying though.

Your perogative. Looking at the now thousands of posts on social media I’d say your in a small minority. But fair play. Each to their own.

1 Like

Ah social media where people can post any old rubbish without being named . Just look at this issue where people were suggesting all sorts of things so the Coach has to waste his time telling the press he isn’t a liar!!!

1 Like

It’s up to you what you believe.

Again, why couldn’t this have been clarified at the time of Taylor’s transfer to Kilmarnock directly by the Club. Literally all it needed was a line in the website article to explain the situation. Given the current COVID situation it was completely fair that people started to ask questions.

1 Like

Well it could have been but I expect most people at the Club didn’t think it was that important. I didn’t …most on here didn’t rate Taylor and neither did MT from what he said in that article.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how bad or good Taylor was, the dots should have been connected that he had apparently tested positive for COVID yet he was playing for a new team just six days later. It’s that vacuum of information and lack of clarity that creates the issue.

2 Likes

It’s a bit like the Otis Khan one lol. Probably throwing up and being sick on the way up to Carlisle to sign the pre contract agreement

2 Likes

How can anyone not think that after last week. He may genuinely be ill, but its a case of “fool me once” with that one.

1 Like

Absolute joke.

Don’t forget Monthe missing the fixture directly before his suspension through illness. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well he may have been ill or at least mentally unfit to play after being notified of the suspension.

1 Like