Barrow (A) 24th October, 3pm

Brilliant :joy::joy:

Even the gammon should appreciate that

1 Like

Deportivo Wanka anyone ?

Who’s fans are actually know as Los Wankerones :grinning: remember finding these on Football Manager years ago (when it was Championship Manager). Also how I found Rod Fanni (who actually ended up playing for Wigan in the PL) :sweat_smile:

For me a win is a must today if we want to be serious contenders for promotion these are the games 3 points is important, we are drawing way too many games its crucial to put an end to that before it becomes an habit , I think mcdonald is crucial to this hes been very poor so far this season, he needs to regain his spark along with losing the individual mistakes which are happening week in week out. We will be well on our way to a top 7 finish.

2 - 1 to the mighty saddlers, adebayo and holden for us.

1 Like

4-1 win - Lavery, Adebayo, Scarr and Holden goals

1 Like

As someone has already mentioned, the omens don’t look good for me - Walsall haven’t lost a league game yet, and Barrow haven’t won one. As the perennial ‘Bookie’s nightmare’, all I can see is a Barrow win.

Exeter 2-0 up already

Based on the lineup and no Guthrie, a hard fought draw.

What do we have as formation bingo then?

Thought 3-5-2 but not sure Osadebe would play as third midfielder.

Looks more like 3-4-3 with Jules coming in.

Expect a win from this given the team have won the two real must wins so far this season (Grimsby and Orient).

Just noticed there’s no Holden either!

1 Like

Holden injured ???

No Holden…a big blow as he has been one of our best players this season.Yet more changes and what is the formation I wonder?

Can’t see beyond a draw for this, in fact I’ve banged it in my accy as a draw. So expect a 3-0 to either side :laughing:

Can’t see us losing,that’s a really defensive team DC has picked.

Could be Jules left back, Nurse left midfield, Osadebe right if it’s not 3 at the back

4-3-1-2? But Osadebe as attacking mid is risky a little I think.

According to the commentary, haven’t lost to these since 1936.

1 Like

Just getting set up to watch after a 14 mile walk :sweat_smile:

What’s new pu55y cat

I fancy Lavery to do something today. Proper old fashioned lower league dust up rather than anything fancy dan so he should be more in his elenent.

1 Like