What’s happening here?
Bonsers coming back
So essentially there is no individual who meets the following criteria I think
A person with significant control (“PSC”) is an individual (person or registrable legal entity) who meets one or more of the following conditions in relation to a company:
- Condition 1: Directly or indirectly holds more than 25% of the company’s issued share capital
- Condition 2: Directly or indirectly holds more than 25% of the company’s voting rights
- Condition 3: Directly or indirectly holds the right to appoint or remove a majority of the board of directors
- Condition 4: Has the right to exercise, or actually exercises, significant influence or control of the company, LLP, or SE
- Condition 5: Has the right to exercise, or actually exercises, significant influence or control over the activities of a trust or firm which is not a legal entity, but would itself satisfy any of the first four conditions if it were an individual
Sumat a right
Fans forum on Monday. Guess we find out more then?
Dan Mole replacing Flynn on Monday?
Dan Mole becoming Chairman and Jean Paul Gaultiers new face for 2023?
That wine MUST be good
Dan Mole to sew leather patches over the shiny bits on his club suit?
Realised they’ve made a mistake - thought they had bought Legia Warsaw
Here’s a quick poem………
Dan Mole, the club secretary,
A man of great integrity.
He’s worked his way up from the bottom,
And now he’s at the top, his reputation unblemished.
He’s a great asset to the club,
And he’s always willing to help out.
He’s a great role model for young people,
And he’s always there to lend a listening ear.
Dan Mole, we salute you!
You’re a true Walsall fan,
And we’re lucky to have you.
Here’s to many more years of success!
Not really got much of an idea with all of this, but would someone else from Trivela have to step up seeing as they are majority shareholders?
I am phoning for an ambulance, and telling them to knock on every door opposite Post Office Lane until they get to someone with alcoholic poisoning
When they came in I said they were buying the ground and would mortgage it back to new chairman Gamble. It was jest at the time …
Thanks for your concern but I can report that I am sober and have unblocked my writers block.
Happy to comment further or step back and grab an Earl Grey tea with a couple of dark chocolate ginger snaps.
Keep the comments coming
I’ve no idea beyond what a quick Google tells me, but could this be a precursor to Trivela picking up another club so BAB and Polk are off to sort that out and we’ll be getting someone else who’ll take the reigns? Nothing like a bit of flagrantly amateur speculation on a Friday night!
They need to finish sorting this one out first.
I have no idea what any of that means