Boycott and Polk step back?

What’s happening here? :weary:

1 Like

Followed by this

1 Like

Bonsers coming back :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So essentially there is no individual who meets the following criteria I think

A person with significant control (“PSC”) is an individual (person or registrable legal entity) who meets one or more of the following conditions in relation to a company:

• Condition 1: Directly or indirectly holds more than 25% of the company’s issued share capital
  • Condition 2: Directly or indirectly holds more than 25% of the company’s voting rights
  • Condition 3: Directly or indirectly holds the right to appoint or remove a majority of the board of directors
  • Condition 4: Has the right to exercise, or actually exercises, significant influence or control of the company, LLP, or SE
  • Condition 5: Has the right to exercise, or actually exercises, significant influence or control over the activities of a trust or firm which is not a legal entity, but would itself satisfy any of the first four conditions if it were an individual
1 Like

Told ya
Sumat a right :wink:

Fans forum on Monday. Guess we find out more then?

4 Likes

Dan Mole replacing Flynn on Monday?

2 Likes

Dan Mole becoming Chairman and Jean Paul Gaultiers new face for 2023?

3 Likes

That wine MUST be good :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

Dan Mole to sew leather patches over the shiny bits on his club suit?

2 Likes

Realised they’ve made a mistake - thought they had bought Legia Warsaw

Here’s a quick poem………

Dan Mole, the club secretary,
A man of great integrity.
He’s worked his way up from the bottom,
And now he’s at the top, his reputation unblemished.

He’s a great asset to the club,
And he’s always willing to help out.
He’s a great role model for young people,
And he’s always there to lend a listening ear.

Dan Mole, we salute you!
You’re a true Walsall fan,
And we’re lucky to have you.

Here’s to many more years of success!

2 Likes

Not really got much of an idea with all of this, but would someone else from Trivela have to step up seeing as they are majority shareholders?

I am phoning for an ambulance, and telling them to knock on every door opposite Post Office Lane until they get to someone with alcoholic poisoning :joy: :wink:

When they came in I said they were buying the ground and would mortgage it back to new chairman Gamble. It was jest at the time …

Thanks for your concern but I can report that I am sober and have unblocked my writers block.
Happy to comment further or step back and grab an Earl Grey tea with a couple of dark chocolate ginger snaps.

1 Like

No mate
Keep the comments coming :wink:

I’ve no idea beyond what a quick Google tells me, but could this be a precursor to Trivela picking up another club so BAB and Polk are off to sort that out and we’ll be getting someone else who’ll take the reigns? Nothing like a bit of flagrantly amateur speculation on a Friday night!

2 Likes

They need to finish sorting this one out first.

2 Likes

I have no idea what any of that means