Boycott and Polk step back?

Probs get told they can’t say as it’s ‘ commercially sensitive information’

The problem is we don’t actually know the short and long term plan.

There is a lot said, without an awful lot being said. I said on an earlier thread who knows where we’ll sit in the eventual hierarchy

Why not go full gun and go with Dan Azza ? :rofl:

1 Like

Boycott did a nice speech at the chairman’s dinner last night about how much he and Ken are enjoying being a part of the club and have big plans, repeatedly said he and Trivela were in it for the long haul… The food was pretty good too so it won’t have been that, Wacka did a great after dinner speech so maybe it’s his fault :joy::joy:

Sure it’s nothing untoward, unless something dramatic happened after 10pm last night when he was shaking hands with Flynn and talking to Mick Kearns!

9 Likes

Probably some restructuring of some sort. Probably nothing to worry about - I imagine there will be some clarity come Monday.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Booooo. Take your level headed and reasonable analysis elsewhere please. This thread is for unsubstantiated speculation and hyperbole only thank you.

12 Likes

Fingers crossed it’s just handing it to someone more UK based, but not someone already connected to the club.

1 Like

Clarification at the earliest opportunity is needed to stop speculation.

1 Like

Just a thought, don’t know if anyone else has read the story but Huddersfield Town have been bought by an American consortium earlier this week ? The American investors haven’t been named yet as they are following league protocol until everything has been finalised. I immediately thought of Trivela when this story broke as they indicated that Walsall was the stepping stone to other acquisitions going forward, might be something and nothing ?

My take is that it is nothing to worry about.Trivela own the club and some of Boycott and Polks shares are being moved to others within Trivela. Allowing BB and Polk more freedom in building the Trivela Empire elsewhere possibly buying another club in another country. I suspect there are many investors involved in Trivela the fact that no individual now owns nomore than 25% of the Walsall FC shares makes good business sense for them and it does us no harm.

1 Like

I’d say there’s a new chairman incoming, get ready for Gamble to take over.

1 Like

Well, I mean, it’s pretty fair to wonder who the decision maker is at this point in time with zero communication from our “super communicative” owners

It’s mental to me that people still write off concerned supporters regarding the ownership of this football club. Citation: the last 20 years.

1 Like

I put it all down to the fact that they served faggots as the starter last night. I bet the Americans wondered what the hell they were eating!!!

3 Likes

Could be that Pomlett wants to step further away now the freehold is sorted and Boycott is going to focus more on Trivela than solely Walsall. In that case we need a new Chairman. Perhaps a Trivela investor has stepped up with more investment to become our new “PSC”. Could be good news might not be but we need clarity on Monday. Not the best timing for vagueness during the final sales week for early birds.
New chairman to helicopter in with a load of free Turkeys on Monday and early birds extended until May to celebrate?

Ungrateful bastards :grin: :wink:

I’m hoping for an announcement on Monday evening.

Wendy Mumford new chair.

1 Like

Hope she doesn’t bring along her sons and their bloody banjos.

2 Likes

If Gamble is the new chairman, it’ll extinguish the very little blind optimism I have left.

5 Likes

I fear the irony may have been lost.

1 Like