Bradford City (A) 15th Dec, 3pm

Misreported - VitalWalsall have phoned the club and confirmed the game is on.

There’s a parody (idiot) twitter account claiming it’s off :roll_eyes: Some people are right prats
https://twitter.com/officia1bantams/status/1073912328381440002

1 Like

Idiots. Bradford have confirmed the game is on, though.

ddd

We’ve pushed reality on the UTS Facebook page. Sadly the Walsall Froth Hurl Your Spit page is slow getting up to speed…

Where do you reside matey boy? Here in Cheshire it’s raining like stink, raw biting wind, but as yet no snow, but the M62 is predicted as being a disaster area!
Was going but changed my mind in view of the conditions.
Also hoping for a WIN, but as most recall, away at Bradford is a bit like easy home wins against Bury, very rarely happen. So, lets break the spell for once, if we can beat Sunderland away, we can win at Valley Parade (despite the fact they have changed it’s name again, bit like the Reebok at Bolton!).
UTS.

I haven’t gone either due to apocalyptic local weather forecasts and likely road conditions. Feeling guilty and regretting it now of course as doubtless nothing much will rain or snow down on valley parade. Got my ticket too. Oh well, Bolton in January.

Starting line-up against Bradford City:-

Roberts

Devlin
Martin
Guthrie
Leahy

Morris
Kinsella
Osbpourne
Ginnelly

Cook
Gordon

Substitutes:- Dunn, Edwards, Ferrier, Johnson, Fitzwater, Wilson, Ronan

Beat me to it :clap:

By a matter of seconds only !!! :wink:

The early kick-off game in League One … Doncaster Rovers 3 Scunthorpe Utd 0

Very early goal … Shrewsbury Town 1 Peterborough Utd 0 (1 min) EDIT… now 1-1 (12 min)

Sunderland 0 Bristol Rovers 1 (9 min) :open_mouth:

1 Like

For a team at the bottom of the league they certainly seem to have us on the ropes early on, lets hope it’s temporary!

Gillingham 0 Wycombe Wanderers 2 (16 min)

Southend Utd 2 Accrington Stanley 0

Oxford Utd 1 Blackpool 0 (28 min)

We have it all to do … Bradford City 1 Walsall 0 (35 min) :roll_eyes:

The tide seems to have turned now, and the baby faced assassin in peppering them with shots from all angles! Who needs forwards when you have Kinsella.
Bugga, that’s put the mockers on it! 1-0 down apparently. So going the usual way of ‘away at Bradford’ then…

New signing Caddis I see…we will do well to come back after that but we can!!!

Coventry City 0 Luton Town 1 (which keeps Coventry below us for the time being)

Barnsley 0 Portsmouth 1 (43 min)

Sunderland have woken up … 1-1 with Bristol Rovers now (45 min)

Walsall rattle the Bradford bar (Cook, header), 44 min … but at half time it’s still 1-0

2 headers Cook should have buried now.

Poor half so far, but we should still arguably be in the lead. Cook open header inside the 6 yard box straight at O’Donnell and then again but against the crossbar.

Game is being shown amongst the 3oclock kick offs on android box if anybody has access.

Still fancy us to turn this around!

I notice the two chances missed by Cook were as a result of crosses from Leahy…

Leahy’s fault, obviously.

1 Like