Bradford City (A) 15th Dec, 3pm

No one expects you to be positive after a result like that.

Just not before the games even started.

A month ago you said the next four games were pointless even following. We lost one and the replay we took Sunderland too we won.

U ok hun?

:joy:

1 Like

Fine haha.

1 Like

We’ve got some fans who have some strange logic and understanding of words. Wowzers.

And some fans that can’t get past there preconceptions

You mean being correct :slight_smile:

You’ll notice from the post you get very aggressive about, it was a simple question on the back of the managers post game comments.

I guess your reaction was due to working out I was possibly right, but that’s ok hun.

Who else do you think Dean was on about ?

No I don’t.

“Aggressive” because it’s the same old boring bullshit.

Well thought out response. 1/10.

Same as your opinions

To be honest he could have meant any of the team after that performance

hopefully most of them after that spineless performance today.

Absolutely - but given the defence is what’s costing us - it doesn’t take a genius to work out who he means.

The fact people rate Leahy and Devlin speaks volumes. I bet you sit in the floors to go lower n all.

Eg ■■■■■■■ zactly

1 Like

Not Leahy. And I know that cos I’m a genius.

And that’s why you’re opinions are embarrassing.

If you say so cocka.

Leahy :joy::joy::joy:

Christ almighty.

You wot?

Posh are in a poor(ish) run of form at the moment (compared with earlier in the season), so I’m not hopeful about our chances there either :anguished:

1 Like

How can anyone continue to doubt Leahy’s input? After single-handedly procuring three points for the club on Saturday, he put accurate crosses to Cook who missed two game changing opportunities.

But we can’t apportion the fair amount of blame to misfiring strikers for this game, when a long running and incoherent lambasting of a particular player is being wheeled out for the umpteenth time.

Last time I checked, 11 players took to the field.

3 Likes