L 2-1 vs Bradford City (A) - League Two - Sat 3rd Sept, 3pm

Always enjoy a trip to the University of Bradford Stadium, one of the better supported clubs in the league and playing in a proper arena. Quite a few of our lot going so should be a good day. Bradford have started similarly to us and have a big turnover of players so not sure why all the negativity. Personally think a hard fought 1-1 draw but hopefully we nick this one 2-1, we owe them for their last visit to us which was a robbery. Hope MF considers dispensing with the two holding midfielders in favour of a bolder approach which I think will reap further rewards in the medium term.

1 Like

4-0 Bradford.
Oliver and cook with a brace each

After reading most of the posts on here it will be a shock if we turn up at all :grinning:

Sorry that was in reply to BELPHY :grinning:

1 Like

If the journey and early start doesn’t trouble the players too much we are quite capable of getting a result.

Fancy us for the win, after Cook inevitably scores for BCFC. Plus, their best player is not going to be on the pitch:

https://twitter.com/officialbantams/status/1564745780199452674

Always seems to be 1-1 or 0-4 up there. I fear the latter is more likely.

3 nil cook hatrick

He can’t score 3 goals in Peter Clarke’s back pocket.

How many tickets have we sold?

Club have just put out 386 sold.

2 Likes

Hope I’m wrong, but with the way we’ve been playing I just can’t see us getting a win in the next two fixtures.

1 Like

We did win 2-0 back in 2014 via a Craig Westcarr brace. I’m hoping for a similar result this year. Super-optimist I know. but I will be there hoping UTS

We’re getting battered.

3-0 Bradford.

1 Like

we’ll see

1 Like

We can be hard to beat but it’s hard to see us offering more than a backs-to-the-wall performance. And I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

On a run of poor results expected to get battered so rt of game we could win.

Me and our George are going. I’m not exactly optimistic but what can you do, there’s no other way, all that you can do is watch them play (or not)

Would love a win to lift the mood, so I will go for a backs to the wall 1-0 win.

2 Likes

Glad he hasn’t been too spooked after that nastiness at Newport. Really hope they make him proud.

We never do well here, always feels like the team gets overwhelmed by the home crowd.

1 Like