L 2-1 vs Bradford City (A) - League Two - Sat 3rd Sept, 3pm

He can’t score 3 goals in Peter Clarke’s back pocket.

How many tickets have we sold?

Club have just put out 386 sold.

2 Likes

Hope I’m wrong, but with the way we’ve been playing I just can’t see us getting a win in the next two fixtures.

1 Like

We did win 2-0 back in 2014 via a Craig Westcarr brace. I’m hoping for a similar result this year. Super-optimist I know. but I will be there hoping UTS

We’re getting battered.

3-0 Bradford.

1 Like

we’ll see

1 Like

We can be hard to beat but it’s hard to see us offering more than a backs-to-the-wall performance. And I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

On a run of poor results expected to get battered so rt of game we could win.

Me and our George are going. I’m not exactly optimistic but what can you do, there’s no other way, all that you can do is watch them play (or not)

Would love a win to lift the mood, so I will go for a backs to the wall 1-0 win.

2 Likes

Glad he hasn’t been too spooked after that nastiness at Newport. Really hope they make him proud.

We never do well here, always feels like the team gets overwhelmed by the home crowd.

1 Like

He is okay now mate. It was distressing at the time for him, but he really does love going to the games. Not sure what I have done to him! He is keener than I am, I would probably have given Bradford a miss if it wasn’t for him.

2 Likes

Bradford have signed a couple of wingers tonight, including a certain Tyreik Wright.

Travelling in the hope. Of not seeing us. getting torn a new one.
But no doubt cookie will Shatter. said hope. And take the piss again

1 Like

4-1 Bradford never do well there and todays events haven’t filled me with confidence

I’ve gone for a draw in the poll. Heart says we’re overdue a good result up there. Expecting 1-1 and hoping for 0-3.

We’re certainly overdue for any kind of result (1 or 3 points) really.
Bradford is always a tough place to get anything from. I’m hoping for a win or draw and praying we don’t get hammered.
UTS.

1 Like

Flynn needs to up his game.

Got a face like a slapped arse because Trivela haven’t made us the new Manchester City. He’s giving the players excuses. Sir Ray and Nichols’s first rules were “never give footballers excuses”.

The confidence and mood around the dressing room start with him. He can’t either explicitly or implicitly be saying he doesn’t think the 18 players he has available aren’t good enough to manage us through a dozen or so games in the fourth division. If he is saying that, then he’s made some really bad recruitment choices and giving that 18 a get out of jail card.

3-1 Bradford.

12 Likes

Thought this when he said something like ‘this is what we’ve got’. Hardly going to get them up for it.

2 Likes