Bradford City (H) 23rd Feb, 3pm

Bookies odds again bit bonkers for this…Bradford 7/4 to win (same price as Wimbledon, Rochdale, Scunny…) Walsall 5/4.

Guess they’re working on assumption Walsall can’t keep losing at home.

Yes we can! But hoping that a large attendance in the Home Serve can lift this pub team to rise above the appalling unmitigated crud they have produced recently. Early goal against us, which is inevitable, could dampen spirits somewhat, but we have to keep trying to support them.
Lose this one and we are 4th Division next season with MOC in charge.

Bet when she bought you the ticket, she didn’t know about the Kelly Brock bonus :joy:

2 Likes

Believe we can get something from this. They can play well and hope that O`Connor can instill in them some belief. Go for a 2-1.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

Not sure on this one. Bradford have won 1 in 7 I think. Not as bad as our run, but would still be bereft of confidence. Hopefully the large crowd and being at home should be our edge.

1-0 win… 89th minute deflected shot put in at the back post off Nicky Devlins todger.

Don’t think there will be much quality on show from either team

Bearing in mind a win would put them above us and possibly out of the bottom 4 I just think they will be more motivated than us.

The question is where are our 3 goals coming from because we will concede 2 it’s keates law

Bonser out

2 Likes

I’d go 3-5-1-1 for this one:
Roberts
Fitzwater Guthrie Laird
Devlin Kinsella Dobson Edwards Leahy
Jarvis
Cook

Best of a poor bunch at the minute i know… would try to get as much experience into the team as possible. Plus obviously have to play Osbourne in the engine room if Dobbo is still unfit ?

…You don’t fancy two against then :rofl:

1 Like

… you did say the upper didn’t you …:dizzy_face::ok_hand:

This is the problem with your modern day fan/missus. Back in the day you would take your new found missus (obviously at least second date, not straight away), when she started making noises about your football attendance, just take her to Fellows Park. Stand her under the cowshed roof under that bit when if the ball hit it showered the underneath people with rust, pigeon guano, and asbestos. If she moaned, hated it , and said she would never come again take her for a warming drink and a bag of chips on the way home - KEEPER. If she didn’t moan and wanted to come to the next home game, BIN HER, wierdo bunnyboiler.

5 Likes

Chip shop aye… how nice were those chips from Andy’s Fish & Chip shop over the round from Fellows park… Tasty !!!:yum::yum:

2 Likes

You must have ■■■■■■ her off mate …:smirk:

2 Likes

Don’t forget that when they thrashed us at home in mid-December, Bradford had won just once in 16 matches (in all competitions).

Not feeling warm & fuzzy about tomorrow…

2 Likes

Wish we was united for 90 minutes the way solksjaer has got them playing. :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing ■■■■■■■ new there then :joy:

1 Like

Joe Edwards’ rallying cry - get behind the boys today lads - wish I was there!

Really excited about the game today …can’t wait to meet Kelly

2 Likes

Ahh get in the cue !!!

1 Like