Bradford City (H) - Sat 27th Feb, 3pm

0-2 loss unfortunately.

This will be the only time that i am grateful the ground is closed to fans, so that the Cookie monster won’t be able to gloat at the fans when he inevitably scores :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Reading Dutton’s prematch interview Tyreik Wright is fit to play, CCM isn’t fit enough but is close, Holden and Clarke still a way off and Nolan was rotated to potentially give Sam Perry a chance of coming off the bench.

Refreshing.

1 Like

I predict a loss for this match purely in the hope that my ongoing record of failure to correctly predict any match so far this season continues.
I’ve also read that Tyreik Wright will be fit to play so I’ve paid my tenner - on the basis that he is likely to make things happen. He’ll probably be on the bench now…

Lost all hope of ever winning again with the current set of “players”.
Spanking predicted: 0-4 Bradford.
Nothing like an optimist :smiley:

As I’ve hinted before I’d like to see Wright given a central role, especially now that Ade’s gone. I think he would be a handful at this level with his pace, physicality and skill. Personally would love to see the 352 given another airing with Perry in for Osa, and Wright in for Gordon.

3 Likes

Can’t see us getting anything from this, they have goals in them. We have defensive errors in us.

1 Like

Very refreshing and a nice touch from Dutts to share this information with the people that matter THE FANS!!!

2 Likes

Oh bloody hell now the opposition will know :man_facepalming: :wink:

5 Likes

Oh crap never thought of that I’m sure the opposition have now made 5 changes to their original cunning plan to beat us.Be a nice result to turn these over tomorrow though mate need to keep a clean and score from a corner like but there’s always a chance that will happen at some point,can’t see us being a creative force all of a sudden can you?

3 Likes

I’m going to predict a penalty to us, won by ‘diminutive’ Tyriek Wright. He could be a bit of a Febian Brandy player for us if we release the shackles and let him ‘float’.

I think the tactics should be, look for the channels and aim to play it into space. Tyriek has the pace to skin the Bradford cloggers and if we keep passing it to him, sooner or later he will draw a foul in the area.

I hope that we can score from 12 yards (with a run up).

I also hope that O’Donnell does us a favour (wasn’t he in goal for the Cobblers for the famous Dobson goal?)

1 Like

He certainly was mate 91st minute winner complete with pitch invasion I miss a good old pitch invasion!

2 Likes

It’s an omen! :wink:

Could possibly be mate did you watch the video? Thought the Celine Dion track in the background was a nice touch :rofl:

1 Like

A great moment: a real ‘hairs on the back of your neck’ experience when the relief was tangible around the whole ground (and beyond).

In fairness, we had a good win v Bradford when Andy Cook got sent off for us after about 5 mins: 3:2 I think.

They should play this to the players before the game.

A home win tomorrow is HUGE to any chance we have of getting a bit of momentum because Exeter and Cambridge are going to be really tough games next up.

1 Like

We did mate he got sent off after something daft like 5 mins as you say and Josh scored a couple if I remember rightly.Brilliant matches I love a good entertaining game takes us 5 matches or more to score 3 goals these days :rofl:

1 Like

Lavery up top to be a nuisance, Tyriek just behind and Gordon on the right.

If Bradford give away an early yellow, swap Gordon and Tyriek to get a second yellow for that player.

“Give the ball to Tyriek” and let him draw the fouls.

We also have Reid and Derek to come on if we can wear them out.

This is just the kind of game where the Saddlers can surprise us, I reckon! :wink::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

It will be a loss.

The only guarantee is that the formation picked out the hat to start the game, won’t be the formation that finishes it.

3 Likes

Are you getting paid by Tyriek Wright?

Are you sponsored by Victor Meldrew?