Bradford City (H) - Sat 27th Feb, 3pm

2 Likes

One last push on donations for this, shutting the page down on Sunday.

1 Like

Good to see some positive comments from players and Dutton this week in the Express & Dingle, but talking the talk is of little purpose if we continue to lose matches.
Though I would just love to see us produce a miracle coupon busting win, I fear Bradford, who have have been on fire recently, will be strong enough to take advantage of our weaknesses.
I see that Grimsby, who may well be competition for us in our bid to encompass the two relegation spots, have introduced from nowhere, a 9’ striker!

A 9 inch striker? :flushed: i suppose he will slip under the radar while standing on the line :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

I meant 9 foot, bloomin computers…hate em!
Did you see him score?

2 Likes

LOL :joy: :joy: no mate?

Unless he spends all his time looking for someone to argue with.

Ahhhhh let’s not forget …you don’t rate him do you? :rofl:

Let’s hope you’ll be magnanamous to admit your wrong when he goes on to have a career trajectory probably along the lines of say Tyler Roberts in the next couple of years, hopefully helping us to retain our league status along the way. :wink:

3 Likes

Not sure how anyone can’t rate Wright, he’s done really well. Such a positive attacking player, something we’ve been crying out for more of. Also other than Norman he’s the only player who knows how to put a ball in the box.

10 Likes

We are fortunate that the lad has come here

1 Like

“He’s a Class Act”.

After one professional game​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I watch Irish football matey, seen him play several times for their under age teams, which is why I was was suggesting we signed him on loan about 18 months ago with him being at Villa and all.

This is division 4 during the covid season so anything can happen , Walsall 3-2 win Lavery hatrick . We’ve got this

Hope your right mate but I fear that’s a lockdown illusion don’t worry though we’ll soon be set free and you’ll be predicting 1-1 draws again :rofl:

Hope you’re right , but I think I’d eat my shoes and the whole contents of my wardrobe if you are … :wink::rofl:

1 Like

To be fair, he’s shown the only bits of quality in the games he’s played (on both teams).

That set-piece delivery for Melbourne’s goal against Mansfield was :ok_hand:

1 Like

He’s without doubt better than anything we have, 2 games 2 assists.

2 Likes

Ces Podd will always be the first name I think of associated with Bradford City.

Steve Baines joined us from Bradford City back in the days when I used to enjoy football.

1 Like

Do you shop at the same place as Lady Ga Ga then? :grin:

1 Like

You can’t tell because his poker face is so good.

2 Likes