Bradford City (H) - Sat 27th Feb, 3pm

What team selection do you want?

I’d like 4-4-2

Roberts
Norman, Scarr, Sadler, Melbourne
Wright Vincent Bates Nolan
Gordon, Lavery

I really don’t mind as long as we try and pass and play some football and not resort to hoofball , and go for a win at home and not trying to contain the opposition .

I wasn’t going to pay all week then Saturday comes and I always do in the end.Just don’t want to get battered a draw would be a decent result against this lot.

Interesting comment about the £350k fee we got for Eli in this article
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/19116754.bantams-opposition-walsall-without-home-win-since-december/

1 Like

I am going to try and see if it’s me that is the unlucky charm and give this one a wide berth today and emulsion the cludgie instead

Either way it will be like watching paint dry

I have not seen Walsall play “live” and get 3 points since the lockdown/ifollow

Mr prediction is yet another 1-1.

For us Norman, Cook for them with Praise You being played over the PA post match

1 Like

Roberts will be in goal, although I would prefer Rose.
White Scarr Sadler
Norman Vincent Perry Bates Melbourne
Lavery Wright.

If Dutton wants to turn this around he’s running out of opportunities to be “brave” already.
I don’t want another afternoon of watching Osadebe thanks, give Perry a shot, have faith in the formation that has looked promising for 90 minutes and send Tyreik out to run their defenders ragged with Lavery sniffing around in a much closer proximity than when he plays with Gordon.

2 Likes

My personal feeling is people who aren’t going to pay to watch the game possibly would change their minds if Perry was announced in the starting line up around 2.10 this afternoon would you agree?

1 Like

“Dub bel ewe be good to me” this afternoon :pray:t2:

Yes we need something to give us a bit of interest and dare I say hope.
He’s contracted to be here next season lets give him a shot, he most certainly can’t be any worse.
Doubt it will happen though.

1 Like

Gordon is due a goal and surely we are due a penalty at some point. We need more offensive players on the pitch (although I do find Osadebe’s description of himself as a professional footballer quite offensive!)

Ces Podd. :grinning: Seemed to play for them forever. Still their record appearance maker I think.

Agree with that , but to be honest he should probably have been in or around it12 months ago

1 Like

Perry in, Norman benched

Very attacking lineup and Perry league start! Actually like it!

Bates and Perry - Youngest midfield pairing ever ?

1 Like

442 or 4231 ? Depends if Osei plays behind or with Josh.

Good to see Wright back in the side and interesting to see what Osei-Yaw and Perry will be like!

4-4-2?

1 Like

Clearly an attempt to make more threatening in the final third.Lets hope it works UTS

1 Like

Was that the last time we signed someone from promotion rivals I think Peter Hart came the same time from Huddersfield