Bradford postponed

I might take in the Cradley Town match. I only used to live a 10 minute walk from the ground once upon a time. In saying that Bromsgrove Sporting v Stourbridge looks appealing, 15 mins in the motor and I will be there.

1 Like

Itā€™s the modern day footballers for you,all wrapped in cotton wool.I mean when you have players like Jordon Henderson moaning about player welfare because they have to play 3 times in 7 days what chance do you have.Surely the fixture list was jam packed in the 80ā€™s when you had players drinking,smoking etc and non of them had all the sports science that they have now and not one of them moaned back then they just got on with it.My heart bleeds for them nowadays I mean who wants to get paid Ā£150,000 and have to play 3 times to earn it? Unreal it is just get on with it you bunch of conning cheats anyway Merry Christmas :joy:

6 Likes

That oft quoted pundits phrase does my head in.

Saturday / Wednesday / Saturday is not 3 in 7 days.

They might do it once a year at xmas.

Lampard and Rooney , possibly two of the busiest players , both averaged less than one game per week , including internationals.

1 Like

Very disappointed the games are off. I havenā€™t been back in the UK for 3 years and was looking forward to them.
Iā€™m going to go to Boldmere St Michaelā€™s itā€™s been well over 30 years since Iā€™ve been to the Mikeā€™s.

2 Likes

Lovely set up there you wonā€™t be disappointed :+1: my nephew was goalkeeping coach until last week when he left to go to Hereford, and believe me even though there are a few divisions between them, he said it was one of the hardest decisions he has ever had to make.

1 Like

Well if the covid donā€™t get ya the rain will :unamused:

1 Like

Iā€™ve played in much worse than that. Get the ball out, get the game played.

1 Like

Shin pads on arenā€™t they.

Wimps.

By that token I presume the same folk will back the NHS not treating the long term unemployed and disabled as they donā€™t pay their way. Meanwhile at Westminster HQ the rich continue to get rich at the Poors expense whilst the poor continue to fight between themselves. Marvellous.

3 Likes

Did anyone else know this has been rescheduled to January 25th?

I think so mate my lads working that night.

1 Like

Itā€™s certainly not been widely shared :joy:.

Here is confirmation from Bradford (7th Jan)

1 Like

It was also announced on our official site on the 7th

Iā€™ve seen it on the official club website and through the clubā€™s Facebook and Twitter feeds. Presumably itā€™s also on the clubā€™s Instagram feed (I donā€™t use it). Itā€™s also been in the Express & Star. Iā€™m not sure how much more widely it could be shared.

Well I know a quite A few who didnā€™t know when Iā€™ve just popped it into the WhatsApp group.

Maybe just a localised issue :joy:

Get some new mates :joy:

3 Likes

Nice try.
Moaning for the sake of it.

1 Like

I canā€™t see a moan :thinking::smiley:

Cheer up!