Bradford postponed

No need , I’d just get Khaleesi’s dragons to give ya a good scorching, save time, space and the expense of looking after you undesirables.

1 Like

I’m going to this one :grinning:

1 Like

Saturday the 27th???

1 Like

what do you expect they’re from the Southern League Div 1 Central :rofl:

They’ve changed it now

Reading posts of people going to non league games makes me realise how far my interest in football has fallen. When I was younger I would watch anything. I was a regular at Pelsall Villa if Walsall weren’t playing, I’d go and watch my mates Sunday League games every week. I often tagged along with mates to Villa or Albion if Walsall weren’t playing (Never Wolves, never had any dingle mates) If I took a walk up from my Dad’s to my Grandad’s in Pelsall, if there was a match on the common I’d end up stopping to watch that. Wasn’t as much football on TV but if it was on I’d be watching it.

I just don’t have that kind of enthusiasm anymore. I still love watching Walsall but beyond that, I don’t bother much. Shame really, maybe I should try it and see if I can get that buzz back, it is still a great game even in its almost non-contact modern form.

Anyway to all those going to a game, I hope you pick a good game and have a great time.

1 Like

How much is it to get in there mate I might pop down myself?

£10 mate.

We should be having a drink in the Cross Keys before if you fancy a pint.

The lads I go to the Walsall games with both live in Hednesford and so have Hednesford as their second team. I have always looked out for Rushall’s results so it will be strange supporting different teams to them for once :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sound mate I’ll let you know what we are doing me and the mrs that is :+1:t2:

I was reading the other day how non league teams are getting bigger crowds this season. More people seem to be getting into it. The Marine v Bootle derby referred to above is expected to pull in 2,000 fans.

They have cottoned on to giving fans a good match day experience :wink:

Going to try Kidderminster v Hereford on Boxing Day. Should be a decent crowd there aswell.

1 Like

Nothing to do with the cost then?

Well either way we haven’t mastered either :grin:

Bewdley Town v Stourport Swift’s Monday 1300 kick of.Sevenside el Classico come on you Swift’s.

Unfortunately there won’t be as this one has fallen victim to covid as well.

1 Like

I’m supposed to be going to two games on Monday, the first 11 am ko, the second 8pm :partying_face: :grimacing: :nauseated_face:

Its either going to be very messy …or if the doom merchants have their way, shyte.

Hopefully going to Sutton v Halesowen Monday 3pm

Amazing how many none league games on.

Cynical me thinks the pros am pulling the wool over our eyes.

4 Likes

I wondered about that, but I guess that training every day, the pros spend much more time in each other’s company than non-League players so that an infectious illness spreads rapidly amongst them in a way that it wouldn’t if you’re only training an evening or two a week.

2 Likes

Testing mate thats why.

2 Likes