Brandon Comley

Looks like he’s signed a new contract.

Very well deserved :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Until 2026

Great news. He’s grown into a very dependable player at League Two level.

3 Likes

Good news .He has recently become a really key player for us.

4 Likes

Sadler obviously read your post before he commented on the new contract.

1 Like

I like Brandon, he’s improved as the season has progressed. He breaks play up effectively and often goes unnoticed as he goes about his business. Good news as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

Trivela really are doing what they said they would do.

He is a rare example of an established player who has improved. Remember he came to us from non-league after playing at a higher level.

1 Like

Good news. Really found himself here by doing a pretty decent Adam Chambers impression after a poor first 6 months. Solid to good league 2 player.

4 Likes

Great news. I think now we need Jacko and Matt signed up. TK im 70:30 to sign him up

Congratulations Brandon he is key player for us breaking up play and doing the dirty work to get us moving again. Throughly deserved

Turned into a solid player over time. No problems with this.

3 Likes

I like Comley and he has performed well this season and is a good example to the younger players. Pleased he has a new deal.
Only question I would have is that we have Comley, Earing. Jellis, Stirk and McCentee (if he remains as a midfielder) all signed up for next season plus Hutch if he doesn’t get lured away.Thats all ready a well stocked midfield. It’s an area where we have fallen short in games this season and haven’t controlled enough games. Are these players good enough for a top 7 push next season or even league 1 (very unlikely I know).
I would hope for a big signing for midfield in the summer to really push us on which would leave us a bit top heavy there unless we have a big budget increase.

1 Like

Happy with this but 2 years seems a lot as he won’t make the cut at league 1 level

Deserved and his work often goes unnoticed and unappreciated at times.

1 Like

we’ve gotta get there first…

2 Likes

Well he’s certainly surprised me the way he has come on since he signed,in leaps and bounds so who knows, maybe he’s got another gear.

2 Likes

True and as I said last year when most the players gave up under Flynn he could still be bothered
Always respected the guy
Hard worker and professional

5 Likes

This is brilliant news has he has been Mr Consistent this season… I was panicked on Tuesday when he was on a yellow and fully expected the ref to throw out a second one as the entire Morecambe team surrounded him banging for Coms blood … we simply have nobody else in the squad that does what he does so to secure him for another 18 months or so is a good bit of business

2 Likes

Brandon Comley: Walsall midfielder signs new contract until 2026 - BBC Sport

1 Like