Bristol Rovers (A) 6th Oct, 3pm

Up to 5th and back in the thick of things. If we could just sort our home form out.

Limbs

30pts needed from 34 games. :smile:

UTS!

1 Like

Promotion form a point at home 3 away might have to start going to the away games now :joy: ā€¦ well done boys thatā€™s a great effort today . UTS

That man Morris!

Oh yeah last minute winners are always the best.

Lovely stuff.

Well shuffed with that, bloody hell if we could only find a winning formula at home. why donā€™t we start playing the the same system at home that we play away?

1 Like

Stick them in the away changing rooms at home !

1 Like

Will be even less probably. Bristol Rovers are 4th bottom with 10 points and judging how poor they are today I doubt theyā€™ll get another 40 points.

As long as key players stay fit this squad can aim for 65-70 points I think, maybe more which will mean play offsā€¦

Think today was 10/11 that started last home games. Team is better with space to run into than having to get passes through mass defences, simple as that Iā€™d say.

1 Like

Delighted with that. Iā€™ve never been a fan of Morris but fair play to him, heā€™s turned his game round.

Has to start now.

Quote from a Bristol Rovers message board ā€¦ ā€œIf our keeper hadnā€™t played a blinder weā€™d have lost 3-0ā€

3 Likes

Cook missed chances but I thought he was superb today. Held the ball up and created for others and set up the goal.

Heā€™s frustrating he seems to blow hot and cold sometimes within the space of 90 minutes.

Leahy was one of the best players on the pitch. The criticism of him is outrageous. Yes he had his faults defensively but that is more than counter balanced by what he offers going forward.

We didnā€™t miss Osbourne at all he slows things down. Kins deserves his chance.

I love watching this team.

7 Likes

Brilliant win. And thoroughly deserved by the sound of it.

10 Likes

Great photo pal. Cannot beat a last minute winner away from home!

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny their keeper was dodgy to the point we targeted sticking the ball on him and putting him under pressure from all our corners, itā€™s just that he was so well protected by the ref it didnā€™t work otherwise we would have been 1-0 up in the first half.

shows the spirit in the team :smiley:

1 Like

Absolute scenes when that goal went in. No less than we deserved. Kinsella and Dobson fantastic. Missed Ferrier when he went off injured. Guthrie and Fitzwater solud at the back again. UTS

Is Cook smiling in that picture? Iā€™ve seen it all now.