Bristol Rovers (H) F.A. Cup 1st round, 7th November, 3pm

Just noticed that the FA cup games are only available to view in the UK.
So unless you have VPN then I’m afraid you can’t watch this afternoon’s tie!
Sorry :cry:

Walsall v Bristol Rovers is also available (UK only) on BBC Radio Bristol, where live commentary is being shared between Bescot and Bromley v Yeovil Town.

Early kick-off (and one of the prediction games) has Tonbridge Angels 0 Bradford City 1 (7 min)

EDIT … now 0-2 (14 min) RE-EDIT … now 0-3 (44 min)

EDIE EDIE EDIT … now 0-5 (68 min) and… 0-6 (83 min)

Previous season it was only audio, but it was one game, so no big problem. This season will be similar I think. And still, no big problem.

1 Like

Nailed on I would have thought. :frowning:

No Nurse still. Shame, I think he’s been excellent. Hope the injury isn’t too bad

1 Like

Bad news Oztumer is in the starting 11…Is this His first for them ?.

Yep, and Luke Leahy on the bench - saving him for the penalty shoot out.

Would there be ANY chance of us swinging any sort of deal to get him back here? Would turn us from also ran’s into promotion contenders guaranteed! Mind you he’s not a defender so Tinkerman would never go for it!

Full line-up against The Gas…

Roberts

Norman
Scarr
Sadler
Jules

Holden
Kinsella
Sinclair
McDonald

Lavery
Adebayo

Substitutes:- Bates, Rose, Cockerill-Mollett, Osadebe, White, George, Scrimshaw

No Osadebe is a disappointment and Scrimshaw should have been tried instead of Lavery, Kins & Ragnar is wrong, they are just too similar and don’t have a forward running thought between them.
When WAS the last time we got past the first round of a cup competition?

2 Likes

Not sure what Osadebe has to do to get in this team .

3 Likes

I’ve worked out what the problem has been with our performances so far this season and have taken action to rectify - today I’ll be wearing my full match rig of top, scarf and cap to watch the game! :tshirt: :scarf: :billed_cap:

1 Like

Start hitting the sprout bag instead of the woodwork :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Wonder if there has been any practice of this nature in training? Nahh…how to defend against a strong team without giving away penalties or own goals, now THAT’S deffo in Tinkermans match practice format.

I’m going to make the most of our 90 odd minutes of “FA cup magic” for this season.

Just imagine we could always tell our grandchildren that we were (not) there when we won a first round match in 2020. Ya never know!

Not since last season. :rofl:
Second round F A Cup, lost to Oxford.

2 Likes

Bet there were scarves around sister Dora THAT day!!
Sorry I had forgotten that magic…

Free-scoring thriller. Luke Leahy own goal in the 90th minute makes it 4-3 win to the Saddlers.

We’re not going to win the fa cup. I’d have played a more experimental team today. Give the kids a run out.