Bristol Rovers (H) F.A. Cup 1st round, 7th November, 3pm

We can but dream Hull!

Errr, that appears to be a blue top Andy.

Couldn’t find a red one in the available emojis.

1 Like

Ok :+1::+1::+1:

Geroge Bowerman being interviewed now on WM, apparently works with our Academy?!

Christ, I could think of better professionals to be giving out advice to youngsters.

1 Like

Does his own coaching with kids too, really wants to do well with it by the looks of it so good luck to him. I’m glad we are giving him the chance, he knows what it takes to work up through the ranks, and he also knows how quickly it can all disappear.

Disappointing after how we finished on Tuesday that we haven’t stuck with that front 6 which worked well and balanced. Back to 2 sitting centre mids and Holden stuck on the right.

What is that definition of insanity again?..:wink:

Personally, I would prefer someone who had made it and maintained a career at a good level to be handling the coaching to our kids. But yeah, not gonna be OTT knocking the bloke, best of luck to him.

I’m sure he’s more gutted than anyone with how he flunked his promising career.

Saddlers’ re-union on Wearside today … George Dobson and Will Grigg start for Sunderland, and Mal Benning starts for Mansfield Town. Andy Cook on Mansfield’s bench.

Almost forgot - also got a match programme to read at half time. :smile:

Oztumer looks like a child.

Minutes silence please…

Well respected everyone!

Off we go!

1 Like

Is McDonald playing Wing Back :flushed:

4-4-2, but we will be pegged back a lot

Jules booked already ffs

Ridiculous refereeing #jobsworth

Oztumer drags it wide of the post already.

Oztumer should score. That looked so easy

Norman caught out of position there and drawn to the ball which wasn’t his job

This ref is absolute toilet. Remember him when we lost to Morecambe. Shambolic. Hopefully he gets better

??? Draw to the ball because nobody else was closing!