Cambridge United (A) - Sat 6th March, 3pm

Adebayo’s direct replacement Yaw, not even in last matchday 18. On the evidence so far, can’t wait to see him announced as our big summer signing.

Steve Claridge, but only on loan to us I think.

Jesus how poor have we become when we will probably set out to stifle the mighty power of Cambridge!!! The only worthwhile thing associated with that city is the boat race! But it’s us floating down the river without a paddle :roll_eyes:

Oops should have acknowledged the prestigious University also, many apologies to all the academics on here ( I think there’s some, so they say)

He’s going to shut up shop again for this one like he did the other night, and I actually think that is 100 percent the right call. ■■■■ watching it though.

1 Like

Looks like youth team are following first team…lost 8-0 to Rochdale, must be in their contracts not to score or shoot

1 Like

2-0 to Cambridge. We don’t have a goal in us and their firepower will be to much to handle

The ones that brag how brilliant they are, and that everyone should bow down to them because they have lived somewhere abroad, and so what they say HAS to be right, probably have ‘firsts’ from Wolverhampton University in psychology (the poor mans cop out from having to study anything real) and are now lecturers in ‘psychology’ somewhere equally obscure!
Forgive the almighty chip on my shoulder, been trying to knock it off for years!
In Dutton’s fairy tale land we can get another goal less draw, back in the real world, this may be the first trouncing of our season, they will be angry at the Scunny result and somebody is going to suffer, up steps Dutton’s strangely incomprehensible team of no hopers…

Another can’t string two passes together hoof fest 0-2

Until Dutton puts his tombola on Ebay and I can see a consistent approach, then it’s difficult to see anything better than a draw.

Probably another 0-0.

Anglia Ruskin University you mean?

1 Like

I’d happily take another 0-0 borefest in our attempt to limp over the line to safety.

At which I briefly studied a pointless subject in its previous incarnation
:flushed:

1 Like

We’ve kept 1 clean sheet in 3 months and we’ve got no worthy cbs and we expect to keep keeping clean sheets it isn’t gonna happen. We’re very lucky there’s 2 worse teams than us and we got enough points on the board before we sold Adebayo.

Smoshed 3-0 and I will be saving my ten pounds this week for something worth paying for.

Said clean sheet was Tuesday. I said I expect another draw as I expect the parking the bus approach hence the 0-0. We’ll see.

Then again I am not party or have access to BD’s tombola, so forgive me if my forecast on our latest “project” is somewhat murky.

I hope for a boring draw to limp us closer to safety.

No matter how much it may help the club financially, my tenner will be staying tucked in my wallet.

Hope Dutton as much as I’m willing to give him his chance to get the job permanently and prove that he has not spent to long around DC to have his own ideas is not planning on getting nil nils for the rest of the campaign or it will be a very long end to the season.

You mean ‘parking the Reliant Robin approach’.?

He who Dares Fishy He who dares :raised_hand:t2::raised_back_of_hand:t2:

1 Like