Carl Rushworth Signs

Very pleased with the signing. Will be a big test and competition alongside Rose. Also a big positive that he was linked with Barca.

2 Likes

Happy with this. Prefer to have Rose in competition with a young goalie who seems to have a big future in the game, rather than a Chris Dunn figure who’s there to make up the numbers.

4 Likes

Signing of the summer

Looks like his dad is expecting him to get some game time… possibly as soon as this Saturday.

Fingers crossed he will know whether it’s worth rushing out to stop attackers.

1 Like

Another good signing from the top flight, welcome Carl.
I don’t for a moment think he’s been signed just as a back up to Rose, he will fight for the number 1 jersey and make Jack earn it. I’m all for that!

1 Like

If he’s that good, England youth/Barca keen etc, then he’s gonna be number 1 surely. Looking forward to seeing him in action.

I was thinking, an experienced head from the higher league club, or someone young and promising. The latter option win. I still think Rose will be number one, but it reminds me a bit, when there were two keepers fighting for a one jersey. Good luck, may this end with many clean sheets.

Now we just need some Irish-Russian reforms: a perostroikas!! (I’ll get me coat.)

4 Likes

I think this is a very good signing albeit I was asking for a experienced keeper to challenge Rose.

Very happy with this signing.
All of our signings so far seem very well thought out & considered, which is not something I would have ever said about our player recruitment previously.
Welcome Carl.

What’s all this “Jersey” shit? I thought I’d logged on to Up ye Olde Saddlers for a minute.

Another good signing, very happy with this. Will also be inexpensive, so more cash on a forward. Really excited to see him play. Lot of experience in our team, which help him.

1 Like

God I feel old

2 Likes

I feel a re-brand coming on…

UYOS

4 Likes

Too modern a font. :joy:

1 Like

Fair point.

UYOS

2 Likes

Ok now do it in Latin :laughing: