I’m not your clown.

1 Like

He’s here to play not sit on the bench.

1 Like

FTFY.

2 Likes

It doesn’t translate well does it? :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Was impressed with Carl today thought he had a good half , let one in but pulled off a good save prior to it and his distribution was good and did a lot of talking to his defenders .
Wouldn’t be too upset if he was given the number 1 shirt if it comes to it .

2 Likes

Totally agree. Not at fault for the goal so now criticism there. The boy looks good and will definitely keep Rose on his toes. This boy is no bench warmer.

3 Likes

Just had Stephen Hunt (Ex Wolves winger) who is the Head coach of Brighton’s academy like a tweet of mine in regards to Carl, scrolled down a little on his profile to find this video about him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stephenhunt1010/status/1401626172589543430

I think we’re extremely lucky to have him and the games I’ve saw of him already I can see him going very far, really hoping he gets alot of games this season. He reminds me alot of Dean Henderson, especially as his first loan was at Shrewsbury in League 2 before rising the leagues all the way to the PL and eventually being in the England team, hopefully Carl has the same path :smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s only 2 games but dam this kid could be the next Walker for us. Just oozes quality

2 Likes

He looks twice the player Sam Johnstone, darlow etc looked when they come here. This kid will go all the way to the top if his attitude remains grounded. 2 games in and it’s clear he’s levels above.

6 Likes

Unfortunately he is only on loan. He does however look a very good goalkeeper with a great future in front of him!

1 Like

The fact we sold Roberts for money to get this lad in is by far the best signing this summer.

I think the only way we’ll stand a chance of getting him back possibly for another year after this one is that we have to get promoted.

6 Likes

We have been blessed with good keepers over the years, i just hope we strengthen the side while we still have him, because he won’t be here long from what i have seen of him.

We’ve been blessed with some awful ones too :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

First keeper I ever saw was Fred Barber thought Wacka was excellent also.

In my era walker was top then i Really liked etheridge O’Donnell and ince Aswell.
Then we all saw paston, McKinley I think it was, grof

3 Likes

Jonny Brain and Andy Peterson too :rofl:

2 Likes

I forgot bout brain. Think I’m trying to forget all the calamities , made twice as many if not more mistakes than roberts.
We either have great or pants no middle line with us and keepers. Think rose is our first average keeper we have had lol

1 Like

This young chap looks a class act. Really caught the eye last night, with a mix of spectacular saves and competently dealing with the more straightforward stuff.

Brain, Petterson and McKinney are the real calamities from recent times. I don’t think I’ve forgotten anyone as bad as them from this century, or maybe I’m in denial.

2 Likes

Allen McKnight(mare)?

2 Likes