Carlisle United (A) - Sat 8th May, 3pm

It’s raining and I have nothing, literally nothing, better to do today so I’ve parted with my tenner. 1st time time for a few matches and I hope the last time I will need to use ifollow.
Will my boredom be alleviated by scintillating football? - I’m not betting on it…

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how you dress it up, it hasn’t been a great season …

2 Likes

I’m bored out my head too. Currently watching Wednesday and derby thinking this could easily have been us in a survival battle on the last day. Anyway derby v Wednesday , Carlisle v Walsall , Man City v Chelsea then bed and wake up at 3am and watch billy joe Saunders give canelo a boxing lesson. That’s my order of play today. I hope Dutton does a Steve mcclaren at Middlesbrough and goes 6 up front in his final game

1 Like

More likely that it will be 9 at the back…again
Boy are we going to be entertained next season or what.
1-3 today, our consolation being a great OG…he’s good aye he, we should sign him up!

He won’t be here next season :joy: the club are pretty stupid at times but I doubt they’re that stupid.

Ya think so?
Pomlett thinks he’s the cats whiskers, going to be a great manager one day, we should know that, sit down, shut up and back off (as long as we buy season tickets, or queue up for an hour to ‘pay at the door’)
Yes I’m antagonistic towards our board, they were all there throughout the Bonser era, accepted his non achievements, and have continued in the same vane, they believe in Laisse fayre, don’t change anything, and everything will be OK.
The club needs a revamp from top to bottom, otherwise we will be stuck in a rut of constant failure ad infinitum.
On to today’s match and grand stand finish into 19th place.

Last chance for it to be 4 - 2.
Just saying…

We will find out soon enough. I don’t think with the results during Dutton reign and the fans so against him they will risk keeping him even if our Leigh thinks he’s the cats whiskers.we shall see

No new kids playing. A line up to expect . What’s the point in playing the players you know are gonna leave??

2 Likes

Cause Dutton needs to win to stand any chance of staying so therefore can’t afford to play the kids

1 Like

Beat me to it.

The only justification for that lineup is that Dutton thinks his job might hinge on this game.

Which would be mental.

1 Like

No Scarr ?

1 Like

Good to see Leak being given a chance at CB.

2 Likes

Great, another Leak in the defence :grin: :wink:

3 Likes

Ironically, Daniel Scarr is an anagram of 'Clears Drain’. And he has been replaced by a leak…

It’s like the toilets at the Banks’s all over again! :laughing:

10 Likes

See I don’t understand that cus today won’t make a difference at all. If it did pomletts a psycho. Oh well can’t wait for it all to be over

Thanks for that jjunior9 I now understand why Lavs gets in the team

2 Likes

Fantastic scarr is nowhere near the squad. Back to Stourbridge son.

1 Like

Not today mate :rofl: been bitten a few times now