Carlisle United (A) - Sat 8th May, 3pm

Ever get that feeling that it’ll still be “all quiet at the Banks’ stadium” next week? I’ve lost all hope of immediate changes taking place. The club’s drifting along, showing no ambition whatsoever.
Come on Leigh, prove me wrong!

1 Like

Can’t see it, think BD will just crack on and pick a similar team to the last few weeks - no way he will pick someone like Campbell ahead of McDonald, who’s in the E&S today suggesting he’s keeping his options open for next season:

It’s an absolute joke that he’s even anywhere near the first team given his level of performance this season, denying a youth prospect the chance of pushing on, let alone implying that he’s done enough to earn a new contract!

4 Likes

The only thing HE has earned is a move.

1 Like

I’m hoping for the same. It would be a real statement of intent from the board. Over to you, JF…

Arrivederci Wes!

1 Like

A win would be nice to end the season, but in reality all I’m hoping for is a quick 90 mins with no injury time might aswell scrap half time also. Just end this nightmare season please.

2 Likes

■■■■ him off waste of space this season

1 Like

Just seen Dutzs iview… the guy knows hes off.

Where is it mate ?

Ah well, that’s a good place I think. Thank you for the media team for commentary throughout the season. And small word, an empty wall in the background, with a home shirt, some memorabilia, would look better. And please, no more trolling. For example interview and grass cutting at the same time near the same microphone :wink:
And the game, hard to find real enthusiasm for it. Really, the end of season feeling was around for quite some time. Maybe there will be at least some tries of offensive play, but not crossing fingers for it.

2 Likes

If u have a look on the clubs FB page its there.

Here - Redirecting...

Dont know what you are seeing in that interview that I’m not.

Hope he doesn’t glance over the new contract as much as he steps over a ball we won’t get a decision for 3 years.

1 Like

Northing in that to say he is gone lmo

I couldn’t see anything either? unless it was just his demeanor ?

Im reading between the lines. His tone, body language and general demeanor suggest it. It makes his previous interviews look like Braveheart.

Looked like he couldn’t be bothered to answer?

2 Likes

How many season tickets will he sell if Dutton remains and how many if a new manager is in place this is the maths that omelette needs to do. In my opinion he has to go.

2 Likes

Nah think Dutton will be mutually consented on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Just checked back and last day of league one season in 18/19 was Saturday 4th May and Clarke was appointed the following Friday so that’s the speed you need even if for that nutcase it didn’t do much good but hopefully same logic as then next guy can get working with Fullerton to reshape the squad as quickly as possible.

Certainly can’t have a situation where coming back in early July there’s only about six contracted players and rest are youths and trialists.

1 Like