Chairman Talks to Walsall Fan TV

The food at the kiosk first time around against Sutton wasn’t too bad, a little expensive but that’s food at the football for you.

But the second time they did it against Orient, the portions were literally half the size for the same amount of money and you could tell it was intentional because they tried offering several sides to it to make up for the other half and hope no one would notice :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s what I thought reading all the feedback. First time did well, second time got greedy.

1 Like

Ask Harguuns to do it. Ask any real indian caterer to do it.

Its not effing hard is it?

Weve gotta get some rinsewater company to do it who are just out to rip fans for nothing.

Local companies, for local people…

Please just get anyone to do it who knows what they are doing, again, he know the cost of everything the value of nothing.

8 Likes

Spot on fella

Girl at work brought some Samosas in the other day, I asked how much she is charged per item… her answer 25p.

We charged fans £5 for two, no wonder the que was empty.

2 Likes

It’s actually amazing that none of these ideas come up during board meetings. This board seriously needs modernising.

1 Like

They don’t care mate. Think they know best.

Some brilliant and inexpensive ideas on this forum over many seasons for starters.

2 Likes

Is this the concession thingy Maz? If so, wasn’t it the provider, rather than the club that was charging the fiver?

I seem to remember people commenting on the high prices.

4 Likes

Yes, but it’s still the club’s responsibility to ensure the pricing was correct.

After all the experience will always reflect on them.

1 Like

These concession stalls are always a bit pricey. Probably not making a fortune once they have covered their costs. The one under the stand as you go in isn’t exactly cheap, given the fodder they turn out.

1 Like

Not in the slightest. It’s up to the club to make sure the match day is a good experience. If one food kiosk franchise turns out to be a bunch of gougers then they get biffed, never to return, and the club asks someone else who wants to make money and provide good food at a reasonable price.

Unless the franchise costs so much the margin isn’t there, of course…

1 Like

It wasn’t a food truck it was on Premise next to the bar, actually utilising the kiosk.

So I’d suggest your wrong.

Dunno what you’re trying to split hairs about, but up to you.

1 Like

A reply that specifically referred to me.
If you don’t want your posts replied to, communicate with “other posters” via DM.

Yep!!

Called out for referring to non-existent narratives that you see everywhere, and for incorrect “facts”. Dead simple, shame you can’t just hold your hand up and move on, but there it is.

Keep editing, I’ll reply once you’ve finalised your content. :joy:

Yeah, in Borough Market serving genuinely nice food. 3 lumps of dry chicken in a rock hard pitta, it ain’t.

I’d also suggest there’s some kind of quality control at Borough Market or Digbeth Dining Club etc around food quality and pricing at the individual stores, and it’s not just “yeah, rock up lads, and put your stalls up that will inevitable effect our brand”.

I’m sure Mazza feels the same, let him know when you’ve finished.

I’m guessing Geordie?

Pro tip: Just make sure his reply is not copy and pasted from Reddit :handshake::+1:t2:

:crazy_face: :joy:

Because they’re stuck in their own ways unfortunately and don’t like to admit they’re wrong. Like when Simon offered his services to Pomlett in the video to help with the media side and Pomlett shut him down pretty much instantly.

Same goes for any feedback they’re given by the fans, they ain’t bothered what we think :smile:

4 Likes