Chairman Talks to Walsall Fan TV

Some people will believe/defend anything though, remember all the Bonser apologists?

I mean, overheard some (English) guy the other day explaining how he watches Russian news online to get the “real facts”, and that Russia was genuinely clearing Ukraine out of Nazis. He wasn’t even a swivel eyed nutcase, just a fairly normal guy.

Congrats to the bloke at Walsall Fan TV. Asked most of the questions that the rest of us would have asked and to be fair LP answered them. It’s the best 2 way Q&A we have had.
As usual there seem to be a few fans not appreciating the value of a Chairman who talks to us. What on earth do some fans want?
As usual el_nombre seeks to take over the thread with negative stuff. Get a life.

8 Likes

That him not just talk endless shite when he does these oh so brave communications, but it’s cute you’re that upset by my opinions :kissing_heart: same boring personal bullshit from the same old people upset I don’t agree with them :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: like I said:

Well done to interviewer, like others have said he pulled no punches and asked what we spend most of our lives moaning about on here :grin: And credit where it’s due I think LP fronted up by a. doing the interview and b. not ducking (too many) questions. As @simon said though it does seem a bit weird and a bit of a slight to the Trust and ISSA that LP can take an hour out of his week but nobody senior from Board could meet with supporters groups in an event that had presumably been planned for a while.

3 Likes

From someone that gets offended at the slightest thing Pomlett says because you always interpret everything as negative this is pretty funny. :laughing:

1 Like

Offended? When have I ever been offended. This is the problem when people don’t actually take in what is being said.

It’s not being offended. Concerned? Angered? Gobsmacked? Dumbfounded? Sure! I’ve never been offended.

Yes, the reason this football club has been on the slide in recent years is because I interpret everything as negative :joy: Jesus Christ. Do people actually understand that the brain that this bullshit flows from is actually making the decisions at this football club that have overseen our worst performances ever?!

Describe it how you like but you’re continuously reading things into what’s being said and whining about it.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of things the club and Pomlett can be criticised for but some of the pearl clutching is just unnecessary.

2 Likes

Enjoyed that…from the guy that sits behind you at home games! :smile:

You’re damn right I am! He literally runs the club :joy::joy::joy:

Pearl clutching? I was calling out more personal bullshit that won’t be sanctioned on here and I’ll be blamed for. Not offended in the slightest just saying it how it is. Like I say, this is what happens when people read and don’t understand.

There you go again.
Where did I say you interpreting every thing negatively was the reason for how the football club is?

I simply observed that’s what you do and didn’t connect it to anything. :laughing:

3 Likes

Same place I said I’m offended. But I never accused you of that, my point is, this football club is failing. Pretending I’m just being negative for the sake of it at this point is beyond laughable.

I didn’t say that either.
Your own interpretation again.

Also, stop going into posts that have already been responded to and adding in additional paragraphs. It’s pretty disingenuous.

I’m not going to get into an argument with you and derail the thread, as always happens with you.

I’ll just say in closing that you have this issue with many, many posters on here. Has it actually occurred to you that you’re the problem and not the many posters who have the same issue with you?

PS. This is a rhetorical question. You don’t have to answer it. Though you probably will.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No, the original guy was that you jumped on. Tell you what, go back, read the lot, then PM instead of wasting everyone’s time with a personal load of bullshit that I’ll be blamed for.

Or bore off, either one :+1:

Half way through a post where you are literally just going after me for 100 percent of it completely ignoring the topic, responding to somebody else who was also going after me. F***ing staggering hypocrisy right there.

What’s everyone’s favrit film?

3 Likes

Different Simon! I definitely wouldn’t get an interview with LP.

2 Likes

Leave David alone! I’m sure he’s a nice guy really!

Don’t always agree with you Steve. But I think you may have this spot on. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I do agree with @el_nombre to a degree here. There were a few moments where I thought LP sounded a bit condescending towards the bloke asking the questions which made me cringe watching it. Just felt like he didn’t want to be there and talk to him so why agree to do it if that’s the case.

With that being said, as others have alluded to, I appreciate him taking the time to do it as there’s not many other chairmen who’d do the same but the same can be said for minute gate and previous fan comments etc so it’s swings and roundabouts. I’m at the end of caring too deeply about temporary figures at the club now. At the end of the day, I just want this club to be successful and we’ve got a good ‘un in MF so let’s hope he gives him the backing and we can push on this season and reward our fans who’ve been top class ever since we’ve been down in this awful league.

10 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you mate, I was just being negative for the sake of it apparently :man_shrugging:

Hit him with the jewish mafia. Shalom

1 Like