Cheltenham roll call

As others have posted on here, the start to the season was criticised by many (me included) and I don’t reckon we’re all idiots - just opinions mate…

Hopefully, DC is starting to get his tactics right (based on using what he’s got at his disposal) rather than what he thinks he’s got (if you get my meaning…)

1 Like

100% and i also think DC has learnt so much from it… Players once again know a role and a position and know what is minimum too give too the game…Deffo showing signs of reaping rewards from DC’s method’s… not going too get carried away tho as weve seen it all too much but deffo looks like somethings are clicking in the right places…

Is it all ticket? Can you pay on day? I’m in

1 Like

I am not going tbh. Before that though we have to football league trophy match to think about, The road to Wembley.

I’ve got my ticket :grinning:

220 sold so far. Cash turnstile available on the day with no price increase. :+1:

Think we’ll get another decent following for this one after the last couple of results and only being just over an hour away

I reckon we’ll struggle to take 500 to this. Salford was earmarked by loads as a new ground and the ticket offer made it very attractive.

I’d be happily and hugely surprised with anything above the 650 odd we took to Vale.

400 advance sales and maybe 100 - 150 on the day

Its a ■■■■ hole anyway in an even worse location

Bugger Saturday - will we get more than 400 against Pompey tomorrow night?

Is Cheltenham not a “new” ground? Last played them in the league in December 2008 at Whaddon Road/Johnny Rocks so not a regular opponent either.

Edit: Sorry missed your point about the cheap tickets, was same for Leyton Orient so yes that will probably knock 100-200 off.

There was a pre season game there last July (which I went to) but they don’t really count.

Carlisle next away so that will be back to normal numbers.

Only missed a couple of games this season but will be missing this to accompany @RobHarv3y on a trip to Colne.

2 Likes

That may not happen if Carlisle win their fa cup replay as they have been drawn away in the next round which is that weekend. I already have my train tickets booked…doh!

1 Like

I hope you are right. I just think for various reasons for lots of people it would have been Salford OR Cheltenham and for the reasons I stated, more will have chosen Salford.

Good thing about Cheltenham is it is another stand where you can make a decent din so even if it is say 600 the lads should feel well supported.

1 Like

I’m sure I read they had sold 200 so far so with that and our few I’m may well be over the 1k mark

700 - 850 I reckon

1 Like

As I said with the upturn in form a couple of early signings before Cheltenham could well swell the numbers considerably for this tough game. Over to you LP

Just under 500 i reckon.

Club have announced the first allocation of 400 has sold out and a further 200 go on sale tomorrow

Great support again :clap:

2 Likes

800 plus now I would think. We are certainly going after today’s news.

1 Like