Cheltenham roll call

A physical ticket could be ‘print at home’ these days.

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1215593343620714496?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^embeddedtimeline|twterm^profile%3AWFCOfficial|twcon^timelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saddlers.co.uk%2F

600 tickets sold

320 available on the day giving us a total of 920

Let’s hope we can back the lads to pick up another result on the road

1 Like

Given their pricing they’re lucky so many Saddlers want to travel. Aren’t they one of the most expensive away games in the league?

£22 for an Adult

Sure ive paid £26 somewhere this season? Cant remember where tho!

Pretty sure Northampton and Plymouth were more expensive than £22

That’s a cracking effort and beyond my expectations. Didn’t think we’d surpass the Vale following but that looks highly probable now. Brilliant.

3 Likes

Good but less than they brought to us, which disappoints me. Always thought we had a better away following than Cheltenham. Still hoping for 800.

How many did they bring to us?

I seem to remember about 450 .could be wrong though.

Just seen an article on their site which says 708. Think we’ll just top that and would say it’s a better effort than theirs considering our positions in the league

Just after Christmas and a lot of away games id say thats pretty good,

im sure it will be around the 800 mark which you cant fault!

5 Likes

Let’s be fair here , that will be an average of 1k per game for our last 2 away games.

Phenomenal support for a mid table league 2 team.

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

Brilliant support. The atmosphere will be superb. Just like it was at Salford. I will not be there though. Not enough cash tbh.

No seats unavailable - got the entire end and told you can sit where you like.

That’s really great Butters :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:,well done mate,but just allow for the fact that others may be just as committed to supporting Walsall as you,but not so enthusiastically (I almost said obsessively):grinning:.

Are walsall playing well

No. Sorry.

1 Like

Someone next to me said it’s the worst we have played all season and we gave had some shockers

According to E&S, official away attendance was 812.

1 Like

Which is more than they brought to us.

1 Like