Choice of captain - White

Sometimes that armband can give you an extra 10% - I think White has been steady, unspectacular, but steady.

Exactly this, Kins has stepped up massive, i think hes a very good player at this level, Most wouldn’t see it because is one of them who will not turn a game with skill but will simply do the nitty gritty stuff and do it well, he sits in cm and works so hard, isnt that what we always wanted a cm who wins balls back and fights for every 2nd ball? If we had a decent creative midfield next too him you wouldn’t even blink an eye at his work. Fans slatted him for years but i for one think he breaks up play and fights so hard and is a good defensive cm, add that too the lads pride and passion and he never gives up and wears our shirt with pride! 8 years old when he came here and hes still here. Give Kins the armband he deserves it and would keep some fire moving in the squad

4 Likes

Post-match: George Miller delighted with goal & win over Forest Green Rovers - YouTube

Even Miller loves Kins.

5 Likes

One of the most underrated players in the country. High praise indeed.

He’s never going to be a match winner, or turn a game on its head. But what he does do, he does excellently and the passion and drive he brings to the team should encourage those around him. Leads by example, rather than being extremely vocal.

2 Likes

Interesting what he said about being left isolated on his own up front - lets hope we’ve seen the end of that foolishness

3 Likes

He’s a good lad is George speaks well, works hard, complements other players and sounds to me like he’s loving having someone around him to help him out.I’d hazard a guess that Miller would have just under if not double his current tally if he’d have had more help up there earlier on in the season.It’ll be a shame to see him go back to his parent club.

2 Likes

Hes still excited too be playing football which can only be good for us, Like a kid in a sweet shop when he started talking about Kins.

1 Like

I’d sign Miller if he’s free don’t think I’d be breaking the bank for him though

Miller: We got our early goal and it gives us something to defend

Next question from robotic media man: Well, you got the early goal and it gives you something to defend?

Duhhh…

4 Likes

When you really listen to the interview he basically echoes what the player says a lot of the time.

1 Like

“You must of been delighted to get the goal”

“how did it feel to finally get it over the line”

1 Like

Yes I agree with all that

The blokes a muppet

1 Like

All it needs is a bit of effort. It just seems as if he’s scribbled down a few questions from his go to book of used quotes and reguritates without thinking.

3 Likes

When you listen to the interview he basically echoes what the player says a lot of the time :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like