Chris Nichols. Total raised

Well done Dh. You should be damn proud of the time, effort, and results that you and everyone involved have achieved.
Ignore the crap, keep posting.

1 Like

Just do your best when you post on here. As long as people can make sense of it. We are not all clever clogs after all.
I have made a bit of a mistake with my username. 1 poster on here spotted it. It looks like WWFC. So that could be Wycombe or worse still, Wolves. It is my initials. Then WFC.
Anyway. The total raised. Well done…

1 Like

A lot of people worked hard behind this fantastic cause and did a great job in the total raised.

(Post modded to remove bad language, please don’t avoid the swear filter - Simon)

5 Likes

In defence of Exile I think you are all missing the point. It has been a standing joke on this site for many years about spelling players names wrong.

I took it as that anyway.

Horrible post, the last one, have to say :flushed:

Lighten up a bit.

1 Like

Exile wrote this near the top of the thread.

1 Like

Why don’t the Chattering classes lighten up a bit, Exiles post was trying to poke fun when there was no need for it. Lighten up ? No, have some respect !

1 Like

Don’t take the mickey when people have worked hard in their own time to look beyond their own problems for others to benefit, put time and effort in, for someone to pick up on a spelling mistake. I’ll take it your friend of his being your defending him, well you 2 put your hands in your pockets and donate if not don’t bother posting on a thread that as no bearing to you and I applaud all the efforts that into the night for Chris and made such an amount.

(Post modded to remove bad language, please don’t avoid the swear filter - Simon)

2 Likes

No, I don’t know him. I just know that it has been a long running joke on here for many years.
I can’t imagine that he meant offence, as demonstrated by his earlier post.

Not your call on which threads people post on

1 Like

If you are referring to Exile as the chattering classes, then he was already lightened up when he posted.

1 Like

Regardless of who meant what the main thing is that dhforever continues to post on here as the causes he publicises deserve as big an audience as possible.

4 Likes

Dh has been mocked several times for his spelling, use of capital letters and full stops.
I well remember a new poster coming on here to reply, only to be ripped to bits for his grammar, when he protested, one of the elite told him his post was " insulting "
He never posted again !

If this was an isolated incident then I would be inclined to give benefit f doubt, but sadly it isn,t
Look back through many of my posts and you will see. The. Need for him to discredit them for reasons only known to himself,

On my own posts stating my own opinions I have no problem whatsoever debating my point of view, And having a frank exchange of views with exile whatsoever, , But to hijack this one again trying to belittle was uncalled for, And in my Opinion exile new exactly what he was doing Just as he does when I post on here and other sites

No way will I ever be disrespectful to any fellow fan, And admitted my spelling may not be up to exiles standards, But by the same token his manners and morals no way compare to my own

3 Likes

It was a joke ffs. If you didn’t get it, or you want to take it personally, then fine.

1 Like

Oh dear. I think some people have got hold of the wrong end of the stick. It’s a long standing joke about the misspelling of players names.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply in a reasoned manner.
It’s your prerogative to interpret a post as you see fit and you will obviously be more aware of previous responses.
I didn’t wish to cause a row, I just felt that there was a misunderstanding going on, for the reasons stated, and that some of the reactions towards Exile were over the top.

2 Likes

issa is the best thing to happen for fans for years they do so much for there fellow fans with events cheap transport a great base for supporters to get a drink and a bite to eat before games and not pay the silly prices they charge in the ground they also run a shuttle bus to the ground every 15 mins top people that run it cant speak highly enough of them myself.

3 Likes

I am qualified as a proof reader and copy-editor. I offered you and ISSA my services for free when you set up, so you could have PR and marketing output that looked great. You brushed me off.

1 Like

If you are saying it was meant as a joke Tim I have no option but to believe you,
Me and you will never see eye to eye so I think it is best if we respect each other’s view snd move on, Not fair on other users on here. , being subject to me snd you having a difference of opinion, And I have no desire whatsoever to argue or fall out with a fellow Walsall fan,

Again Tim I ask you to retract your statement,
I never brushed you off I said Issa had someone on board who would do as you where offering, and thanked you for your offer, Let’s have the truth Tim not. Fabrications

Fair enough. It’s difficult to see how they’ve helped sometimes.