Chris Nichols. Total raised

You can’t resist can you mate , I offer an olive branch and still you. Have to have the last dig, well sorry mate please do not aim your. Bile at anyone associated with Issa , Me yes attack as much as you like, it’s water of a ducks back Tim, but my fellow committee, members who are all unknown to you do not deserve. Your unjustified criticism

All involved with Issa. Do so to try and benefitt there fellow fans, and even if I say so myself we are REALY proud at what we have delivered to date , And despite it not coming up to your high standards we will continue to plod on. Doing our level best , see today’s minutes publicised by club, We have offered to bring a considerable amount of cash to.table in order Let fans have a voice from within boardroom , I suppose that also does not meet with your approval, ,

As said It would not sit easy with me being so condescending ( hope I’ve spelt that right ). Towards any fan of Walsall FC so. Guess we just have to agree to disagree for the greater good of other users on this. Site, And I will not enter into any further conversation with yourself. Going forward

1 Like

Fully support ISSA, Olly, and admire what you’re doing. Above post was an observation, not a dig.

Let it go mate.
people on here will have made their minds up, I think we know what their judgement will be.

3 Likes

Unfortunately there are a minority of condescending Walsall fans who do think they are above the rest. Ignore them, what you are doing is great. Those on their high horse will always try to find something to look down on others. Keep up the great work :clap:

4 Likes

Well done Dh and ISSA the money you raised will help the home Chris is in more than you know. My mom had Dementia and ended up in a home because we just could not cope 24/7 with her. the home not only helps the people living there but helps their families by knowing they are safe and being cared for. It is a s*** condition that affects both the person friends and family.

6 Likes

About a month ago I asked the UTS membership about which causes we should donate to for our yearly Christmas appeal. Exile was the first to mention ISSA and the CN evening.

@Dhforever and I have since agreed that UTS will donate to and assist in ISSA’s Christmas fundraising initiative for pensioners, something we’re honoured to be involved in.

Whatever the interpretation of his comment further up the thread, @Exile certainly isn’t guilty of not supporting or admiring the excellent work that ISSA do.

I’d also add that UTS, as a fan site, has always been supportive of ISSA and openly acted as a platform where Olly and his team can share their activities. No condescension here.

UTS

9 Likes

Its like the rest of society, its always those accusing others that are actually the most guilty of creating bullshit hype and drama - completely regardless of any facts.