Clarke 9 points out of 9

Hate to say it but Clarke is showing what he can do with a proper budget and players capable of playing league 2 football.

Fair play Darrell and good luck I say

1 Like

Don’t expect to many plaudits :joy:

1 Like

He didn’t need a budget - the players were already there. They had a promising start to the season then got worse. Can happen again.

1 Like

Budget? Wtf

Hold up. He had a top ten budget (confirmed) Had a pretty much blank sheet to start with at Walsall. Let’s not re-write history. He certainly has to take some of the blame for what is happening at Walsall right now. So he has won 3 in a row at Vale. He won 4 in a row at Walsall this season. Vale will get fed up of him next season I am sure of it. He hasn’t even had the opportunity to recruit players yet.

3 Likes

■■■■ off Darrell you ■■■■■ I say .

He signed all the players he wanted while he was here and they was all total tosh. I hope he’s allowed to sign his own players at vale

1 Like

He’s working with proper league 2 players. The results are coming and good luck to him

1 Like

Proper budget? Capable of playing League 2 football?

He inherited the same Port Vale team that were arguably worse than us up until a week ago and they had won just 2 of their previous 20 games before these three wins.

Coincidence that they’ve won three games with all their ‘better’ players coming back from injury?

There’s only been 4 games this season where we’ve had a fully fit squad to choose from and and we won all 4, it’s like us getting Holden and Scarr back for next week and had on paper our ‘best’ xi to choose from for the first time in nearly five months.

1 Like

What if the best XI didn’t come out of the bingo machine?

1 Like

He has got the same amount of points at vale as he would have got if he stayed here to be fair.

:joy:

5 Likes

He’s got a mouth full of maggots. Irresistible.

1 Like

Clarke didn’t win any of his first 7 games(I think it was that many) so Port Vale brought in an experienced coach to help and they have won 3 out of 3 since. Maybe it’s just coincidence, who knows.

4 Likes

■■■■ Clarke blokes a ■■■■■■ he will soon drag them down like he has us.

2 Likes

So, you like him or you don’t like him?

4 Likes

Their results have improved since they brought in a new assistant to him. He was picking teams and formations like he did here with a blind man and a dartboard. Unfortunately he left them here for dutton to use

Stupid thread. :fu: Vale; :fu:Clarke; Move on. Balls to em.

5 Likes

Just Jeffsmate123 with his little obsession. Talking about budgets even though Clarke has had no involvement in spending anything.

The latest UTS troll.

3 Likes

We also won four on the spin in December under him. 12 points out of 12. Did that suddenly show his true ability that lead to us romping up the league?..