Club Shop Down

They have? they are selling smaller sizes now :laughing:

2 Likes

Has there ever been a thread about our club badge? I preferred the Swift when it was swooping, which is how it was when I started going to games in the 1960’s.

1 Like

You know you want one, why torture yourself

1 Like

Now will you buy one

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing: I’ve just read down this thread and it’s like your performing a form of hypnosis by displaying photos of the famous bag, I can see you sitting there saying “look in to the bag not around the bag into the bag!”

2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl: that’s the bloke that’s @BornASaddler it has to be him!!

1 Like

‘You’re back in the room’.

1 Like

Think you might not realise what a must have fashion accessory they are, totally on trend at the mo

Saw a couple coming out of Superdrug with essential supplies in one the other day

7 Likes

Most of our merch is ■■■■. Like our strikers.

Great advertising Home and away kit on coat hangers hung up a dirty wall with holes in.

Shocking they need a massive kick up the backside on the commercial side of things.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. So trampy. We’re so tin pot.

League 2 newcomers sutton united.

It’s not hard to take some pride in what your selling.

4 Likes

Outshone by clubs below us in every aspect. Would love to see the usual defence of this. A 9 year old could market our shirts better, who the ■■■■ do we employ in these positions.

Its nothing to do with any of our CEO’s, of course.

4 Likes

It’s actually ■■■■■■ me off, someone needs sacking that’s awful, zero effort yet they want us to part with our hard earned cash. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve taught 10 year olds to beat match music in half an hour. We are talking below intern level here, below high school levels, its absolutely ridiculous hahahah. And people still find any excuse they can to defend this ■■■■

From the season tickets down to the wallets in the club shop. The operations at this club, as they are, will never ever ever ever improve.

Who’s actually in charge with this side of Walsall FC?

No exaggeration. Any junior school student with access to a basic image editor like canva can do better than that embarrassment.

None of the hierarchy mate, they aren’t responsible for anything at this organisation.

2 Likes