Club Shop Down

Had an email this morning as they never sent me a code for the third kit so had to pay full price, they have the said the website will be “back up and running later this week”

:man_facepalming:t2:

back online!

I was hoping given the length of time it was down that it was having a bit of a revamp but it’s still as non user friendly as ever.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s the same old awful site.

Looks the same to me and the same items and prices?

Nothing has changed with it at all :roll_eyes:

Could the new DOF get involved in sorting this lot out once the team is sorted … :wink: :+1: :laughing:

:man_facepalming:t2: it’s still ■■■■ :man_facepalming:t2:

Squad building must be better. This new shop looked nearly exactly the same as old one. That’s not omen for the next season, right.

1 Like

Dont panic Captain Mainwaring

There was someone here panicking about items in the club shop

The most popular item that was missed is only £ 2.00 now down from £ 7.50

Get your Moneywall out folks, or else you will look out place when we can go back into the stadium

2 Likes

Please tell me the illuminous drawstring bags are still available to purchase!!!

1 Like

Oh yes :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: good stuff big seller they are the cash from those goes on our playing budget,when I replied I hadn’t scrolled to the bottom so didn’t see the post directly above my reply with the picture of one :rofl:

1 Like

I would have thought that whoever has these monthly meetings with the club could ask them…if we’re so desperate as a club for money,and you want the fans to put their hands in their pockets to help out,why the hell has the website been down for such an embarrassing amount of time. As with the toilets etc,do they really need people to point it out to them?

All joking apart , the club are always making out we’re strapped for money , yet us as supporters are constantly telling them there are problems with the online club shop and we are screaming out for a better experience online and supply of the things we as supporters want to buy to show our support for this club of ours .

The online club shop is DEFINITELY an opportunity , if done better for the club to make extra cash , and keep us the fans happier .

1 Like

I’ve just ordered a child’s football kit from the site…

Wish me luck!

Not had a confirmation email or anything yet :joy::grimacing:

3 Likes

Just seen em good luck

:joy:

2 Likes

Still not reduced the kits.