Club Statement - Apology to supporters

The whole operation of the retail park isn’t thought out right, i would bet that the only establishments making money is Mcdonald’s JTF and Farmfoods.
I would put a micro brewery and a couple more fast food outlets on there with a Costa or Starbucks.
I was looking at prices for franchises the other day, Mcdonalds are £250’000 and a 5 guys is double that :flushed:

1 Like

Years

They’ll have a job at JTF:

:wink:

1 Like

JTF is closed down

1 Like

So I take it you’ve got yourself at least 2 x Maccies and 1 x Five Guys? :smiley:

1 Like

Bloody hell i always thought JTF was popular :flushed:

I love 5 guys but you would have to sell some burgers to get THAT much back :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i don’t think Walsall is ready for one just yet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Theres one at the new ridiculously expensive tat market by the tip in Cannock

1 Like

Wonderful! Best description of the place I’ve seen so far!

1 Like

I know i have been in, had 3 bottles of the Brooklyn lager, very nice :grin:

Not going to make excuses they say… straight after trying to blame Covid for issues that have been here long before Covid.

So many bullet points there that really should have been basic obvious things to do before reopening.

1 Like

The “whole operation” of the retail park :rofl:
What operation of the retail park it’s owned by a chartered surveyor in London they probably own 100s of the things same as all these Empty shopping centres are owned by multi billionaire Arabs they couldn’t care less what’s happening on them it’s the land it’s on that’s always gonna be worth the money. I watched a documentary before about a family in Saudi Arabia who own 17 mansion’s in Kensington worth over a million pound each they didn’t even know they owned them until the local council asked them why they’d been left empty for 10 year’s :rofl:

1 Like

Didnt realise Chunkster was Saudi Arabian.

You live and learn

2 Likes

I know yeah it’s pure bullshit what they’ve said how is Coronavirus got anything to do with beer running out and pigeon crap on the stadium ,since this Coronavirus pandemic it’s just a easy excuse to use that and mental health I reckon I could get pissed up run someone over reverse back over them and claim mental health due to the Coronavirus pandemic and get away with it .

2 Likes

Salam :+1: :wink:

1 Like

There are all sorts of shortages at the moment. My wife isn’t able to go do the shoppping so I have to do it. Go down the local LIDL and there are huge gaps on the shelves. I asked the manager why the were missing so much stock. He said they’re short of delivery drivers as there’s a lot self isolating and the same with the warehouse pickers. They just can’t get the stuff to the shops.
Probably the same at the bescot.

Yeah at Bescot they can’t get the fans to the stadium because a lack of quality football on the pitch though.

2 Likes

I may have a job for you…

I hate my family sometimes :grin: :wink:

The lack of HGV delivery drivers is not the reason that we ran out of beer. It’s brewed 20 minutes away in Wolverhampton. None of the local pubs have run out of Banks’s, only us. Even if they couldn’t deliver it anyone with half a brain would jump in one of the clubs minibuses and go and collect it.
The reason why we ran out of beer is because those responsible for ordering it are incompetent.
I wish folk would stop making excuses for the club.

15 Likes