Club Statement - Apology to supporters

I bet Eddie Hearn is shitting himself :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Itā€™s not like they have just walked in off the street and taken over a professional football club , they have all been there years !

1 Like

How come that at the beginning of last September (when it was thought we might be going to be let back into stadiums - at least for pilot games and/or reduced capacity etc) the club announced that the Community Hub skins were all done and the only reason they wouldnā€™t be opening it up to returning fans was that they were using that area to accommodate the away team dressing room - yet 11 months later the bar is still not complete and there are at least a couple of taps (and half the flooring behind the bar) still outstanding? They have obviously sourced one tap since the Palace game so why canā€™t they get any more when we have sponsorship, and a commercial agreement, with the brewery that supplies the bars?

2 Likes

Why havenā€™t they sorted all this mess before , these are problems that have existed for a number of yrs i.e. Toilets, bar queues, uncleanliness, stadium deterioration, poor communication, club shop availability, kiosk shortages, burnt food, etc I could go on these are all long standing issues and never been addressed, the management blow more hot air Han the hand dryers and possibly you!!! When did you last experience our match day environment, the club love clappers like you that canā€™t see the problems from afar, god bless America.

3 Likes

Because stuff like this has happened before over years and theyā€™ve made statements and then itā€™s not been rectified or happened again.

The reason itā€™s kicked off big time this time around is because loads happened all at the same time and it was the first game.

Itā€™s basically a final straw situation which has been building for some time.

5 Likes

ā€¦ and we lost. Badly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flushed:

2 Likes

1 Like

They are going to offer everyone a free pie or sausage roll good luck eating the bastard unless your Jaws out of the Bond films.

2 Likes

My last match day experience was a very good one, thanks for asking.
If the issues raised have not been corrected, thatā€™s LPā€™s responsibility and solely his.
Heā€™s the owner and delegates assignments to other executives at the club, itā€™s his job to make sure those tasks have been successfully completed by following up with his staff.

So when did you last attend a game in old Blighty??when it was first built? We are in trouble if we wait for Pomlett and his chief executives to sort the mess out, theyā€™ve been promising to sort things for yrs, but pleased you were happy when you visited. Good to know we have one fan that is grateful to the club for their sterling customer service, !!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

More than they did in January 19 ,hopefully.

3 Likes

Get the basics right?

2 Likes

How embarrassing would it be to be in charge of an organisation that canā€™t warm a sausage roll up correctly?

3 Likes

I suggest we get a couple of Bescot cats to kill the pigeons off one called Jorge and one called Stuart.

Your missing the point, itā€™s clearly to difficult for our lot.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry David. Were you there on Saturday. Words do not describe it. Absolute circus. The club is a disgrace!

1 Like

They had 18 months :joy:.

2 Likes

To be fair, you canā€™t warm a sausage roll up in a microwave, it has GOT to be done in an oven to retain the crispy pastry texture, and that is where we fall down, the inability to time 20 mins at 180 degrees :grin:

1 Like