Club Statement: Manny Monthé

People get offended by everything these days. The cancel culture will rinse him. Just look at this forum for a start. Probably told someone to “get up you puff” while sending someone flying and people want him slaughtered.
One crazy world

3 Likes

Are we allowed to call French frogs anymore. Just asking as it getting harder to say anything anymore better stop shout the ref is a banket

1 Like

It probably isn’t a case of him not being allowed to play, but is his head in the right place to do his job properly?

Agree snowflake brigade will be after his blood ridiculous.

1 Like

The world is full of Karen’s and Snowflakes unfortunately, fair enough if its a personal insult targeting that individual, but more thank likely just a throw away comment in the heat of battle.

3 Likes

None of us know the details of this case but we will just have to wait and see what the FA’s findings are. I’m not familiar with what punishments that could be imposed but I presume a ban will be part of their arsenal. With Him being a key part of our side questions need to be asked about recruitment again as this will not harm Tranmere but will be detrimental to WFC.

It’s not f***ing difficult. There are slurs that “imply” hatred towards a certain group of people. There’s no confusion, only amongst the people that can’t be arsed to learn.

There’s no grey area, there’s no “mess”, when it comes to this it’s pretty simple.

Question if hyperthtically I call a person a puff, does that mean I’m calling them soft. Or gay ?

That’s worse :man_shrugging: That would mean you assimilated enemies or undesirable people with being gay rather than it simply being a one off personal issue.

It means your using an outdated word that has no place in modern parlance.

Or acting gay

And that would be?

Outdated words and delicate emotions, wtf happened to society. If ever we needed proof we needed to bring back national service this is it. Turned into right melons

2 Likes

National service :joy: yeahhh that’s what’s needed aye! A bit of national service! Stop these people getting upset over nothing!

Shooting people instead, that will sort it! :joy: f***ing hell

3 Likes

It wouldn’t do you any harm

Whatever happened to ‘sticks and stones…’?

2 Likes

People learned not to be pricks instead.

1 Like

Blokes clearly said something stupid which he will regret for the rest of his life.

But Fock me he won’t be first or the last to do so :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Iost my garage keys the other day, if only we still had national service that would have sorted it…somehow

3 Likes

That’s the problem.

1 Like