Code of conduct

The club have emailed me a code of conduct which has to be signed before you can have your season ticket book. Seems all common sense to me but will not go down well with conspiracy theorists:

SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT

In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.

1. Spectators must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell.

2. At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.

3. Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.

4. Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.

5. Please avoid bringing bags so as to avoid delays on entry.

6. Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.

7. Be aware that all payments at the ground are contactless other than the Ticket Office and Club Shop that, whilst encouraging supporters to use contactless, are still accepting cash at present.

8. If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any of them are not in use, and plan accordingly.

9. You are requested to wear a face covering when in and moving around the Stadium.

10. Remain in your seat at all times wherever possible.

11. If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.

12. If you are seated, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.

13. If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.

14. Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.

15. Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.

16. Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.

17. Take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.

18. Please do not approach players for “selfies” & or autographs.

19. If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.

20. If you feel ill, please contact your nearest steward, and you will then be directed to our medical team.

21. As per the latest Government guidelines, we do not recommend using public transport to travel to this fixture.

22. When leaving the ground, please be patient and observe social distancing guidelines.

23. Should you reside in a location that has restricted travel (e.g a Tier system) please adhere the relevant restriction within that ‘Tier’ (which could mean do not attend the fixture)

24. All EFL ground regulations remain in force.

Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay safe

I, and any supporters attending matches with me, agree to adhere to the Supporter Code of Conduct

Signed _________________________ Date _________

2 Likes

That says to me they’ve heard they’ll be allowed fans soon …

5 Likes

Not necessarily, at the WPM it’s something they’ve been working on for a while, to coincide with the last ‘return’ that never actually happened.

I do hope you’re right though and that we can go back. Missed it.

1 Like

Ah right, fingers crossed it actually being finished is a result of some sort of news the club has had!

2 Likes

Tier review is next Tuesday isn’t it?

2k potentially in for Vale game would be lively.

Interesting they don’t want people using public transport even though that shouldn’t be an issue with no away fans (although they need to say that to get a safety certificate). Would presume they’d have the bit behind away end as overflow car park.

It will be great to see the fans back in the stadium, whatever the numbers the club is allowed, it will boost the players to no end.

1 Like

I hope the toilets are open and I’ll need to take a small hand bag, I am a woman after all!

1 Like

I think we’ll still be in tier 3 as I can’t imagine they will want pubs open with the run up to Christmas.

1 Like

Don’t think the pubs being open will have any effect on what tier we are placed in.

One of two things will happen with pubs (regardless of being in Tier 1, 2 or 3) I think:

1. They will be completely closed on Christmas Day and New Years Eve
  2. Those in relevant tiers will still have to close by 10 and have everyone out by 11. This leads to there being massive NY celebrations in the street however.

I’d just go with option one if I had to choose.

1 Like

Could do with one of those for on here :rofl:

1 Like

Point 9. Wishy washy ■■■■. Either make it mandatory or say that it isn’t.

1 Like

When I saw the thread title I assumed it was for here!!

3 Likes

Isn’t the problem with the exemptions.

The email that included the link to the code of conduct stated this:

All supporters will be required to wear a face covering at all times after entering the Stadium perimeter. If you are medically exempt from wearing a face covering, please email [email protected] with your name and first line of your address by midday on Wednesday 16th December 2020.

Please be advised that if you are medically exempt from wearing a face covering, your seating will be allocated in the St Francis Group Stand and you will be allocated with supporters who are also exempt under advice from the SGSA.

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve been in Spain for the last 5 months and have become used to mandatory mask wearing in public. Seems to be discretionary in The UK. I don’t want to turn up at the Bezzla in January to be snorted on by Geordie or Andy P :wink:

4 Likes

What if some contrary bugger turns up in an opposition face mask?
What’s the c.o.c. then?

1 Like

Printed mine off and signed it already to save time … am I a little sad at being excited about being allowed back ( maybe ) to watch this lot …:rofl:

Yes…

2 Likes

Sorry … :worried:

1 Like