1 Like

Roberts
Clarke Scarr Sadler Pring
Kinsella Guthrie Sinclair
Holden
Gaffney Lavery

2-1 win

Colchester 2 - 0 Walsall

If this is correct, and I hope it isn’t, it’ll be time to switch to Brylcreem because gel isn’t working.

Went here about 5 years ago when we lost 2-0 in the freezing cold with Jobo Ibehre scoring past us and said I’d never go to the place again so fair play to anyone going

2-1 Walsall win with backs to the for the last 10 minutes but we’ll get over the line

Oh ye of little faith
We’m gonna ommer um

All the fixtures we have coming up look much harder now than they did after that opening day victory at Northampton. First league game of the season I will not be attending. Don’t care how we win we just need a win to restore some confidence. 2-1 victory with a goal a piece from our Irish duo lavery and gaffney. UTS

1 Like

Don’t blame you mate! Not the most exciting place to go. I think if we concede more than two I’ll have a few worries. That in itself shows what level we have fallen to and what kind of club I see us at - worried if we concede more than two against Colchester… Sad times.

2 Likes

Never been down there before so looking forward too it! I dunno what too think about the game tho, Reckon we get that first and well get a couple more but that first goal is important, its a must win anyway we goto turn this bad patch around and very quick! cya all there UTS

Horrible, souless stadium.
Horrible location.
Horrible, expensive car parking.
Horrible lack of decent pubs.
Horrible ticket pricing system.
Was hoping I’d never have to go anywhere near this place again.

2 Likes

You do know we’re away?

14 Likes

Interesting.
******** isn’t censored, but ■■■■ and ■■■■ are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not that I was calling you a ■■■■ or a ■■■■, SS.

1 Like

£3.00 at the Colchester Park and Ride just behind McDonalds
book in advance here:
https://secure.mipermit.com/root/Account/PayAndStayAdd.aspx
hit the search button and put in “737942” for parking only. It’s about 10 minute walk to the ground.

You have to give me time … even mods have a life!! :wink:

1 Like

Nearly. It was us that got the last gasp equaliser through James O’Connor.

Kieron Morris then hit the bar in an even later gasp which would have prompted some major scenes in our end.

Although we snatched that late equaliser, I wasn’t that happy. As you say, we were two up at half-time against a struggling side. Should have been game over but in a worse defensive display that we saw later in the season at Bradford we blew it. It reminded me of the game at Rochdale earlier in Smith’s reign where we were two up, conceded three in the second half only for an Andy Butler header to rescue us a point. I found it hard to get too excited that day too as we managed the second half really poorly.

Not for the first, nor last, time that season, Burton were given a helping hand when Colchester had a player red-carded when the score was 0-0.
The red card was then overturned on appeal - Joe Edwards was the player wrongfully dismissed.

2 Likes

I’ve got a sneaky feeling we will get our second win of the season, and a turning point in our god awful start to the season.
Colchester 0 - 2 Walsall
Lavery 27 min
Sinclair 41 min

UPTHESADDLERS
IN DC WE TRUST

1 Like

1st game of the season I’m missing so expecting a win being I ain’t going :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, so going for 1-2 Sadler and Scarr cos our forwards don’t score :rofl:

1 Like

:clap:t3: :clap:t3::clap:t3: